The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Going off the comments by SEC chair and the growing chatter about what’s taking place, this will be over before October. We have to wait until that new rule has been approved and implemented.

It is pretty much confirmed that the squeeze is occurring this fall. Just hold and wait.

:francis:
:feedme:

Daps
It is funny seeing this tweet cause one thing I was enjoying about AMC reddit was the lack of politics. But then a couple days ago somebody came in blaming Biden for all this corruption going on and saying how if Trump was in office he would have stepped in and made sure the squeeze happened because Trump was for the people. That of course started a heated argument. Seeing this tweet made me think if that was all on purpose lol.
Ken Griffin, the head of Citadel, the biggest hedge fund we are up against, was a huge supporter of Trump. He’s a MAGAT to the core. Just another reason to suspect Biden is targeting him and aiming for this squeeze to occur before winter.

:scust:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$5,000 a share is bum shyt. That’s not life changing money. $5,000 a share is trick-on-a-ho-in-vegas money. fukkOUTTAHERE. We are trying to build lasting wealth.

:mindblown:

What kind of hundred thousand dollar hoez are you seeing :dwillhuh: I thought $2500 was a lot :hubie:

I’m telling ya right now I’m getting me a blow from teanna trump and noemie bilas…that’s one of my splurges.

Last edited:
Daps
Just addressing the bootstrap argument, and how blatant the establishment has been about our oppression. Here we are participating in a market that requires capital/education (something that many blacks dont get fair access to) and yet we see this level of corruption. This market was created by whites for whites. Weve been saying all along that the game is rigged. Anyone that has watched this unfold cant use the argument that we have a fair shot like everyone else. When at the highest level of commerce and capitalism we have this level of greed and deceit.

Insert (The Wire) gif.

"The game is rigged and we just them little bytches being pushed around on the board"

And what's crazy is you have regular white dudes with education and a little money getting fukked because they aren't the 1%. That's why brehs need to get in on AMC/GME. All these white boys wanna get paid and you know Wall Street can't go too far when Chad and Connor are putting the heat on them. This is our reparations on the low.