The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps
yea let the Reddit and Twitter world handle that. Im staying in the background.

signed up to say technology with one of my spam email accounts and used a fake name.
i changed my broker password, connected to my broker, voted, and changed my broker password again. :manny:

it's only read-only access to your shares and you've likely used Plaid before to setup ACH transfer on your broker.

edit:
the access is maintained through an authentication token even after I change my password which is OK. after the vote submission finishes, I will just remove my broker accounts from the Say technologies setting page.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only alternative is them telling us to kick rocks and allowing the corruption to continue. Too many eyes and angry cacs for that to happen. Just have to wait and see what the SEC has cooked up.

they can't turn a blind eye, people will stop using the New York Stock Exchange and use the foreign stock markets

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

fukk everybody who remains willfully ignorant to the plight of black folks in America. This shyt is blatantly egregious, immoral and criminal. And our very own Government has been complicit throughout. It took a gang of civilians jumping down rabbit holes to expose trillions of dollars of fraud.

Never before in the history of mankind... Consider yourselves fortunate to have a view from where you stand. 99.9% of the world's population have no clue what is going on. Things will never be the same after this.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

fukk everybody who remains willfully ignorant to the plight of black folks in America. This shyt is blatantly egregious, immoral and criminal. And our very own Government has been complicit throughout. It took a gang of civilians jumping down rabbit holes to expose trillions of dollars of fraud.

Never before in the history of mankind... Consider yourselves fortunate to have a view from where you stand. 99.9% of the world's population have no clue what is going on. Things will never be the same after this.

Another thread for Coli history

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You went above my head on this one.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
99.9% of the world's population have no clue what is going on. Things will never be the same after this.

a152d6764f65c72cbbbb68fbf691e6d6.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s really quite amazing how lightly each of us treat the fact that we are - if not becoming millionaires, though I think that is likely - soon to see tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars. I think a lot you underestimate just how profound a change you’re about to experience.

I’m just glad you’re holding along with me, enduring the pains of dips and sideways price action that comes with this fight.

Before it’s too late, I hope more members buy a stake in AMC and GME. Even just $30,000 can be life changing.

Don’t sleep.

:francis:

:russ: You are definitely optimistic

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
You went above my head on this one.
Just addressing the bootstrap argument, and how blatant the establishment has been about our oppression. Here we are participating in a market that requires capital/education (something that many blacks dont get fair access to) and yet we see this level of corruption. This market was created by whites for whites. Weve been saying all along that the game is rigged. Anyone that has watched this unfold cant use the argument that we have a fair shot like everyone else. When at the highest level of commerce and capitalism we have this level of greed and deceit.

Insert (The Wire) gif.

"The game is rigged and we just them little bytches being pushed around on the board"