The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
only 3 days left to vote and get your shares counted.

currently
57.7M SHARES
51.5K VOTES

Say

Did you guys read the comments?

How the fukk do most of those fukks have millions of shares? Is that count real?:comeon:

Look at the comment of this fukk who has 2 million shares.

Ian G. asks

How is amc going to get more positive net revenue in the future? Might I suggest a partnership with netflix because all their movies suck, and also selling AMC t-shirts/ shorts ;) I think a lot of people would be fans of buying an AMC shirt!

:francis:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

How the fukk do most of those fukks have millions of shares? Is that count real?:comeon:

Ian G. asks

How is amc going to get more positive net revenue in the future? Might I suggest a partnership with netflix because all their movies suck, and also selling AMC t-shirts/ shorts ;) I think a lot of people would be fans of buying an AMC shirt!

:dead:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

Ian G. asks

The count is real because it grabs it from your brokerage
There are a lot of idiots with money :yeshrug:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Ian G. asks

you're interpreting it incorrectly.

a shareholder asks a question and other shareholders can "up vote" the question. those share count you see is the cumulative total belonging to those who voted for the question.

the shares are verified by the shareholders brokers. you have to signin through "plaid" which is the same service used by many financial sites to set up ACH transfers.

this essentially allow users to contribute to a share count verified by an independent third party.

edit:

lOeHyzd.png

the ceo only gave people 9 days to vote , 3 days left:francis:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
you're interpreting it incorrectly.

a shareholder asks a question and other shareholders can "up vote" the question. those share count you see is the cumulative total belonging to those who voted for the question.

the shares are verified by the shareholders brokers. you have to signin through "plaid" which is the same service used by many financial sites to set up ACH transfers.

this essentially allow users to contribute to a share count verified by an independent third party.

edit:

lOeHyzd.png

the ceo only gave people 9 days to vote , 3 days left:francis:
oooh ok