The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This been known, this is what has been happening

they've been borrowing that's why the hole is so deep, we been knew about 4 billion naked shares back in feb

there aren't in real shares left for them purchase, only way they can climb out is if people fold and sell and they buy them shares back themselves which they can easily do with their super AI computers

throwing it out there for the folks who don’t know so they don’t stress over it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And another one

Y’all gotta stop posting these random fukking tweets. Second tweet says they bought the shares today, that’s not true the filing is for June 30. Too much random slightly misleading shyt in here. Stop posting tweets unless it’s from someone who knows what the fukk they’re talking about.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Y’all gotta stop posting these random fukking tweets. Second tweet says they bought the shares today, that’s not true the filing is for June 30. Too much random slightly misleading shyt in here. Stop posting tweets unless it’s from someone who knows what the fukk they’re talking about.

Man fukk you

:troll:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I am sure everyone here has realized that there is a manipulation at this point?

This is my theory only (:whoa:) but aint shyt going to happen this month until the SEC steps in.
Also the law makers are on break.

I honestly think the hedgies are going to "too big to fail" on this. It gets so big that the government has to step in and "help" the hedgies out.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I am sure everyone here has realized that there is a manipulation at this point?

This is my theory only (:whoa:) but aint shyt going to happen this month until the SEC steps in.
Also the law makers are on break.

I honestly think the hedgies are going to "too big to fail" on this. It gets so big that the government has to step in and "help" the hedgies out.
One thing that's becoming clearer to me based on Gary Gensler's recent communications & interviews, is that people will most likely suffer civil and maybe criminal penalties over this (Ken Griffen). Whatever "help" SEC provides will be for the sole purpose of maintaining the stability of the overall economy & markets. They have to figure out a way to do this while still allowing people to get paid <---- There's nothing that can prevent that part.

There's no way they're going to allow citadel and some of the other hedge funds to survive this intact. Gary's been known to be anti-hedge fund. Plus there is the new head of the SEC enforcement division who's about as ethical and morally righteous as it gets for a government employee. He's a real one.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
only 3 days left to vote and get your shares counted.

currently
57.7M SHARES
51.5K VOTES

Say

AARON S. ASKS

I promise, not a sarcastic question, but can you guys make the AMC mascot officially a gorilla? Please?

:mjlol::deadmanny:

I'm liking some of these questions and ideas tho. The one about accepting crypto is great since thats gonna continue to be a big thing in the future. Also the one about making it a full entertainment center or atleast a combo restaurant/movie theater or have one where you can order food from your seat. I know there are a few theatres like that around but don't think they're AMC ones. Gaming events also would be a good one, especially if hosted there for certain tournaments in the industry. As well as concerts and sporting events. There's a lot of possibilities in the movie theatre sector in the future but growth and adaptation is definitely needed for continued success.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's crazy that a market as "sophisticated" as this can't (or won't) accurately track the amount of existing shares of a company

Two weeks after I turned 15 and got my first job, I started an E-trade account and brought stocks with tiny checks thinking that I was buying into a real system of wealth

The markets have been decent to me as a self-taught nikka with cursory knowledge of the markets

A product of teenage parents that came from nothing who watched Mad Money and read Donald Trump business books :picard:

A first generation college graduate who left high school and college at the height 2008 crisis and the recession :damn:

A business owner and scale investor :wow:

Fast forward to now, almost 15 years later @ 29 going on 30, I'm just now realizing how rigged this market is

Everyone "knew", but the thousands that I've spent from December-January until now has been the best education on how the markets really work

It's digusting but it's the tip of the iceberg :hhh:

Education in the US stock market is dually the best and worst thing to happen to me

It's like finding out that Santa was real, but he's a meth'd up Cac who abuses the reindeers and dwarfs :mjcry:

Hedgies fukked up and got trapped tho and our dumbasses got lucky enough to get paid :blessed:
thats dope, what type of companies were u investing in when u started out and prior to this whole GME/AMC fukkery