The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
It's crazy that a market as "sophisticated" as this can't (or won't) accurately track the amount of existing shares of a company

Two weeks after I turned 15 and got my first job, I started an E-trade account and brought stocks with tiny checks thinking that I was buying into a real system of wealth

The markets have been decent to me as a self-taught nikka with cursory knowledge of the markets

A product of teenage parents that came from nothing who watched Mad Money and read Donald Trump business books :picard:

A first generation college graduate who left high school and college at the height 2008 crisis and the recession :damn:

A business owner and scale investor :wow:

Fast forward to now, almost 15 years later @ 29 going on 30, I'm just now realizing how rigged this market is

Everyone "knew", but the thousands that I've spent from December-January until now has been the best education on how the markets really work

It's digusting but it's the tip of the iceberg :hhh:

Education in the US stock market is dually the best and worst thing to happen to me

It's like finding out that Santa was real, but he's a meth'd up Cac who abuses the reindeers and dwarfs :mjcry:

Hedgies fukked up and got trapped tho and our dumbasses got lucky enough to get paid :blessed:
It’s been this way for centuries. This isn’t a new phenomena. Society is rigged to ensure a minority of it controls the vast majority of its wealth. A fair and transparent market in which regular people like us can make sound investments and become wealthy isnt the American way.

:francis:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy that a market as "sophisticated" as this can't (or won't) accurately track the amount of existing shares of a company

Two weeks after I turned 15 and got my first job, I started an E-trade account and brought stocks with tiny checks thinking that I was buying into a real system of wealth

The markets have been decent to me as a self-taught nikka with cursory knowledge of the markets

A product of teenage parents that came from nothing who watched Mad Money and read Donald Trump business books :picard:

A first generation college graduate who left high school and college at the height 2008 crisis and the recession :damn:

A business owner and scale investor :wow:

Fast forward to now, almost 15 years later @ 29 going on 30, I'm just now realizing how rigged this market is

Everyone "knew", but the thousands that I've spent from December-January until now has been the best education on how the markets really work

It's digusting but it's the tip of the iceberg :hhh:

Education in the US stock market is dually the best and worst thing to happen to me

It's like finding out that Santa was real, but he's a meth'd up Cac who abuses the reindeers and dwarfs :mjcry:

Hedgies fukked up and got trapped tho and our dumbasses got lucky enough to get paid :blessed:

All this has done is reinforce why I’ve always hated the markets and always will. Any money I make from this is going into a real business.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need to recover 36 to work our way back into my channel. Could moon on reentry into the channel,or could retest 36 and come falling back down imo

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
All this has done is reinforce why I’ve always hated the markets and always will. Any money I make from this is going into a real business.

Pretty much

After my warehouse lease is up next year, I'm just about to take my money and put a couple trucks and trailers on the road

If this shyt pops before then, I'm cutting checks on multi-family units, a property management company, and brand new Freightliners

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I almost snapped and killed someone today at work. Need this shyt to happen hopefully in the next month
just dropped a band out my meager savings on some dental work yesterday and they told me to sit still and not pop my stitches by putting pressure on my mouth

but i gotta go to work where i have do labor today and yell alot :mjcry:.
ima need this money to pay for my opioid addiction with all these pills ima take today :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This been known, this is what has been happening

they've been borrowing that's why the hole is so deep, we been knew about 4 billion naked shares back in feb

there aren't in real shares left for them purchase, only way they can climb out is if people fold and sell and they buy them shares back themselves which they can easily do with their super AI computers