The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:ohhh: So they have to cover they just can’t pay a percentage of it? This could get some massive price movement

If it was by the book, yes

They don't do anything by the book tho

With all the pension funds and hedgefunds buying in and increasing positions, they know something is up

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Good day. Hopefully we found the bottom and can make a sustained move up.

But keep in mind SSR was in effect today. Tomorrow they will be free to their usual fukkery.

FTD and earnings catalyst Monday.

All in all I think we are doing pretty good and are in for an interesting month :ehh:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Good day. Hopefully we found the bottom and can make a sustained move up.

But keep in mind SSR was in effect today. Tomorrow they will be free to their usual fukkery.

FTD and earnings catalyst Monday.

All in all I think we are doing pretty good and are in for an interesting month :ehh:
SSR doesn't matter when they can use dark pools and short via ETFs

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjgrin: @ all my personalized Coli ads being Porsche 911 gt3's and Mercedes S580's

Hodl brehs :wow:

kTlANA.gif

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If the Say vote results are, or can be reliably scaled to the last best-known number of retail investors, then it suggests there are over 4 BILLION synthetic shares :merchant:

It's crazy that a market as "sophisticated" as this can't (or won't) accurately track the amount of existing shares of a company

Two weeks after I turned 15 and got my first job, I started an E-trade account and brought stocks with tiny checks thinking that I was buying into a real system of wealth

The markets have been decent to me as a self-taught nikka with cursory knowledge of the markets

A product of teenage parents that came from nothing who watched Mad Money and read Donald Trump business books :picard:

A first generation college graduate who left high school and college at the height 2008 crisis and the recession :damn:

A business owner and scale investor :wow:

Fast forward to now, almost 15 years later @ 29 going on 30, I'm just now realizing how rigged this market is

Everyone "knew", but the thousands that I've spent from December-January until now has been the best education on how the markets really work

It's digusting but it's the tip of the iceberg :hhh:

Education in the US stock market is dually the best and worst thing to happen to me

It's like finding out that Santa was real, but he's a meth'd up Cac who abuses the reindeers and dwarfs :mjcry:

Hedgies fukked up and got trapped tho and our dumbasses got lucky enough to get paid :blessed:

Last edited: