original_359846305.png

:unimpressed:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asking a question or bringing up a concern doesn't necessarily make one a doubter. Y'all gotta stop with that assumption shyt for real :mjlol:

If someone has a question or concern, then let them bring it up as someone else might have the same issue Remember, not everyone involved in the AMC on this site actually comments in this thread.

I was actually being sarcastic.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps

We past the last minute in round 12 of a boxing match, having won every round so far by an average of 123-88......but the refs wont allow the fight to end, they just wont ring the bell and so you just keep beating the opponent mercilessly, but they just wont ring the bell.......

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Im wondering if I should offload so.e of my other stocks cause the world might shutter down again :patrice:
I dont really need the money but just the fact I dont know how the world gon handle another shutdown so soon

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Im wondering if I should offload so.e of my other stocks cause the world might shutter down again :patrice:
I dont really need the money but just the fact I dont know how the world gon handle another shutdown so soon

Do what's best for you my boy.... U taking profit cool...if u down hold. But as u said u don't need it so choose how u wanna...RMFT

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
i see it going back to 50% capacity and mandatory masks mandates but not a full lockdown like last April.

You prolly right.. but ..

1) Half assin it the first time is what got us to where we were. fukked. Either go all the way in, for as long as it takes.. or get ready for shyt to get even realer.

and 2) You been to Florida? The governor talks shyt about the vaccine (now he's doin a 180 like all the other members of the right) and he's trying to fight the CDC on possible school mandates for masks, since this delta variant is runnin wild. ESPECIALLY in Florida. Dude is legit fighting the CDC again.. to make masks 'optional'

This country is ass backwards breh. I dont see me and my kid in it much longer.. which is fukked up, cause its all I've ever known.