The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka I barely even post in this thread

I lurk more than I actually comment. Like I said, it's a lot of people on this site invested in AMC who don't comment nor have commented in this thread. They may have the same questions or concerns that someone actually posts in here.

Motivate and reassure and keep it moving. It's literally that simple.

Who the fukk do you think you are, there's nothing to motivate

if you need motivation after a month, stocks are not for you

basically you don't have a basic understanding that investment take time

people have been holding AMC for over a year, that's how the shyt is even possible right now, complaining after just getting in is disrespectful to all the people who built the movement and paved the way, and are still holding even though they are up with significant gains

like I said take that SOFT shyt SOMEWHERE ELSE

I did motivate the guy, I told him to have patience or quit, you either got what it takes or you don't, so either he will be motivated or sell his shares, that's all it is

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Who the fukk do you think you are, there's nothing to motivate

if you need motivation after a month, stocks are not for you

basically you don't have a basic understanding that investment take time

people have been holding AMC for over a year, that's how the shyt is even possible right now, complaining after just getting in is disrespectful to all the people who built the movement and paved the way, and are still holding even though they are up with significant gains

like I said take that SOFT shyt SOMEWHERE ELSE

I did motivate the guy, I told him to have patience or quit, you either got what it takes or you don't, so either he will be motivated or sell his shares, that's all it is

Everyone is different and didn't jump on board at the same time breh :comeon:

Y'all literally have to remember that a lot of people invested in the AMC stock don't know anything about the stock market. That's why you need to motivate and reassure those people as we need them in order to accomplish the goal and task at hand.

Alienating the people that you need makes no sense whatsoever and defeats the purpose of what's trying to be accomplished.

It's literally that simple.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Y'all literally have to remember that a lot of people invested in the AMC stock don't know anything about the stock market. That's why you need to motivate and reassure those people as we need them in order to accomplish the goal and task at hand.

Alienating the people that you need makes no sense whatsoever and defeats the purpose of what's trying to be accomplished.

NEWS FLASH

you were supposed to buy the stock back in the feb

if you are bandwagoner, following ass dikk rider, nobody wants to hear your opinion because you brought in at 50 dollars and are currently at a loss

if you were really with the movement you would've already been brought in

nobody wants to hear your opinion because you just hopped in and are behind everyone else so you wanna cry

fukk outta here

take that soft shyt somewhere else, make your own thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

That’s not our problem. You enter the stock market with a seemingly get rich quick play and this is what’s gonna happen. January nikkas had to wait until June to come up, and you gotta nikkas who got in in June with no experience crying and getting mad when nikkas with experience give realistic game.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
If have share price of 50 that means you just brought in lmao, and haven't been holding for barely anytime, what are you talking about

If you brought AMC in february when the price was 5 dollars, you would have hundreds of shares and be all the way up

I mean normal stocks take years and years to see the types of gains we already saw in a few months

you don't know anything about the stock market nor have the patience for it, you will never make money at this shyt, just sell your shares and go home and be a family man lmao

I only have 50 shares and I bought them in February.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s not our problem. You enter the stock market with a seemingly get rich quick play and this is what’s gonna happen. January nikkas had to wait until June to come up, and you gotta nikkas who got in in June with no experience crying and getting mad when nikkas with experience give realistic game.

You're right it's not our problem. But if those people can contribute to helping the reach the end goal, then why not let them on board and give the motivation and assurance to stay on board.

Other people need to be involved if we actually want to reach the end goal in spite of what's all being thrown to deter people. Unless you think the nikkas commenting in this thread have the bread to buy all of these shares on their own. If that was the case, then a lot of y'all wouldn't be in here telling people to buy the dip.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
You're right it's not our problem. But if those people can contribute to helping the reach the end goal, then why not let them on board and give the motivation and assurance to stay on board.

Other people need to be involved if we actually want to reach the end goal in spite of what's all being thrown to deter people. Unless you think the nikkas commenting in this thread have the bread to buy all of these shares on their own. If that was the case, then a lot of y'all wouldn't be in here telling people to buy the dip.

Positivity give it...:blessed:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Life is good over here too bytch ass nikka, at least I keep my nonsense in TLR, all you do is continue to be the loudest most wrongest nikka across every section of the coli.

This shyt is sitting at $35 and nikkas acting like it’s some unattainable unicorn, like it wouldn’t take less than a minute for me to add to the shares I already have
:skip:

Ok I’m done :pachaha:

Off topic, but it's always funny as fukk to see the Coli's biggest fakkit sissy trying to talk tough :laff:

I don't even like @Master Teacher but he would beat dogshyt outta you, faq:laff:

Call somebody a bytch ass nikka when the highlight of your days is logging on to an internet messageboard to create gossipy ass, homo scented threads, brehs :laff: