The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
All doubters must be castigated!

Asking a question or bringing up a concern doesn't necessarily make one a doubter. Y'all gotta stop with that assumption shyt for real :mjlol:

If someone has a question or concern, then let them bring it up as someone else might have the same issue Remember, not everyone involved in the AMC on this site actually comments in this thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need motivation and reassurance every single day. This AMC isn't any different, so let's quit pretending like it is.

The purpose is to get more people onboard, not throw them off. You bytching about the differing of opinions will do nothing more but scare off new people because they will be hesitant to jump on board out of being bytched at if they have any questions or concerns.

If you need motivation and reassurance after a mere month of a holding a stock you just brought

STOCKS ARE NOT FOR YOU

People been holding AMC stock for over a year, you notice the people who have been holding the longest are not crying, not because they've already did a ten X on their initial investment, but because they understand how stock investing works

nobody wants to hear somebody who just brought in cry about anything, yall can start your own thread for all you new nikkaz, nobody wanna hear this soft ass shyt

Daps
Not all of them, some people like me had thousands of shares, and some people had more, some people hundred of thousands of dollars in, some people had millions

Everybody's position is different, some people who had more money to invest already became millionaires and probably cashed out why would that

that's how stock work, the more money you have the less you have to wait

the fact I have to explain this, shows none of you have any idea how any of this stuff works

just sell your shares and do something else, stop being followers

nikka what the fukk are you talking about, you didn’t have to explain shyt.
:skip:

I just wanted you to type out that yes people have sold and are selling just to contradict what others are saying in here. Everyone in the game knows folk been taking they profits.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If you need motivation and reassurance after a mere month of a holding a stock you just brought

STOCKS ARE NOT FOR YOU

People been holding AMC stock for over a year, you notice the people who have been holding the longest are not crying, not because they've already did a ten X on their initial investment, but because they understand how stock investing works

nobody wants to hear somebody who just brought in cry about anything, yall can start your own thread for all you new nikkaz, nobody wanna hear this soft ass shyt

And nobody wants to hear you bytching and complaining about every question being asked :russ:

You should also know that you don't have to or aren't required to respond to every question or concern that a poster makes :mjlol:

If you don't want to answer someone's question, then let someone else do so who won't be as aggressive about it as you :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka what the fukk are you talking about, you didn’t have to explain shyt.

I just wanted you to type out that yes people have sold and are selling just to contradict what others are saying in here. Everyone in the game knows folk been taking they profits.

Okay and most people haven't sold, so whats your point

if somebody made 10 milliion already why wouldn't they sell, they already brought back it in with millions of dollar

all you do is making pointless threads

you don't know any game and you don't have any shares, you just in here yelling from the bench

take that soft shyt somewhere else, all yall new nikkaz need to make your own threads, we up in this bytch, Life is good

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

STOCKS ARE NOT FOR YOU

bruh shut the fukk up.

We need as many people on this boat as possible. There might be lurkers in this thread thinking about hoppin on. New investors who don’t know shyt about the stock market and just want to a part of the movement and here you are scaring them away.

I get what you’re saying but stfu

:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And nobody wants to hear you bytching and complaining about every question being asked :russ:

You should also know that you don't have to or aren't required to respond to every question or concern that a poster makes :mjlol:

If you don't want to answer someone's question, then let someone else do so who won't be as aggressive about it as you :mjlol:

He didn't ask a question he made a statement that was very ignorant

The only person bytchING IS YOU

I never even addressing you but are constantly quoting me

you quoted me, about something I said to someone else who is not you
dikk riding fakkit

This thread is for the OG for nikkaz who been from the beginning

you new nikkaz make your own thread, and talk all that dumb ass shyt yall wanna talk, we up life is good

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He didn't ask a question he made a statement that was very ignorant

The only person bytchING IS YOU

I never even addressing you but are constantly quoting me

you quoted me, about something I said to someone else who is not you
dikk riding fakkit

This thread is for the OG for nikkaz who been from the beginning

you new nikkaz make your own thread, and talk all that dumb ass shyt yall wanna talk, we up life is good

The only person in here being whiney and aggressive with their comments is YOU

Like I said, you don't have to respond to every comment or doubt that doesn't the narrative that you have :mjlol:

Everyone (well almost) is after the same goal. Realize that instead of acting the way that you do :russ:

Daps
Okay and most people haven't sold, so whats your point

if somebody made 10 milliion already why wouldn't they sell, they already brought back it in with millions of dollar

all you do is making pointless threads

you don't know any game and you don't have any shares, you just in here yelling from the bench

take that soft shyt somewhere else, all yall new nikkaz need to make your own threads, we up in this bytch, Life is good

Life is good over here too bytch ass nikka, at least I keep my nonsense in TLR, all you do is continue to be the loudest most wrongest nikka across every section of the coli.

This shyt is sitting at $35 and nikkas acting like it’s some unattainable unicorn, like it wouldn’t take less than a minute for me to add to the shares I already have

Ok I’m done :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only person in here being whiney and aggressive with their comments is YOU

Like I said, you don't have to respond to every comment or doubt that doesn't the narrative that you have :mjlol:

Everyone (well almost) is after the same goal. Realize that instead of acting the way that you do :russ:

You are whining, you are replying to everything I say crying about what I said, for what

I wasn't even talking to you

How am I being whiney but stating facts

I'm not complaining about anything

all I said was if you don't have patience you won't make money at stocks, which is a fact

and you're mad

using smilies like a child every post

all you doing is derailing the thread, that's all you been doing since you started posting here

get off my dikk goddamn yall some losers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Life is good over here too bytch ass nikka, at least I keep my nonsense in TLR, all you do is continue to be the loudest most wrongest nikka across every section of the coli.

This shyt is sitting at $35 and nikkas acting like it’s some unattainable unicorn, like it wouldn’t take less than a minute for me to add to the shares I already have

Ok I’m done :pachaha:

shut your lonely ass up

you just in here ear hustling with your bum ass

fake ass nikkaz yall some clowns

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You are whining, you are replying to everything I say crying about what I said, for what

I wasn't even talking to you

How am I being whiney but stating facts

I'm not complaining about anything

all I said was if you don't have patience you won't make money at stocks, which is a fact

and you're mad

using smilies like a child every post

all you doing is derailing the thread, that's all you been doing since you started posting here

get off my dikk goddamn yall some losers

My nikka I barely even post in this thread

I lurk more than I actually comment. Like I said, it's a lot of people on this site invested in AMC who don't comment nor have commented in this thread. They may have the same questions or concerns that someone actually posts in here.

Motivate and reassure and keep it moving. It's literally that simple.