The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
First, it doesn’t matter how low the price falls. If it hit $1, they’d still have to cover. Saying that it could fall low enough for them to escape covering betrays your ignorance of how the market works.

Second, retail keeps purchasing shares, so they can’t push it that low. The reason they’re forced to spend so much money is because we keep purchasing shares, thereby grinding their short position even deeper.

Third, whenever they decide to cover, retail sets the price. MOASS is guaranteed. There’s no escaping it.

There is nothing pie in the sky about the DD. It’s plain as day.

Just admit you’re a paperhand.

You’ve “been in the game long enough,” but fail to acknowledge how unique the AMC situation is.

:francis:

This 100%.

They have to cover.......it's just a matter of how long they're willing to delay the inevitable. There is no law that says we "have to" sell.

The longer they wait, the more we buy and the more shares they potentially have to buy back

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You prolly right.. but ..

1) Half assin it the first time is what got us to where we were. fukked. Either go all the way in, for as long as it takes.. or get ready for shyt to get even realer.

and 2) You been to Florida? The governor talks shyt about the vaccine (now he's doin a 180 like all the other members of the right) and he's trying to fight the CDC on possible school mandates for masks, since this delta variant is runnin wild. ESPECIALLY in Florida. Dude is legit fighting the CDC again.. to make masks 'optional'

This country is ass backwards breh. I dont see me and my kid in it much longer.. which is fukked up, cause its all I've ever known.

This fukkin guy?

200w.gif

:mjlol: