The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bi weekly reminder.

Ok. I'm tired of hearing people complaining about others coming in here with FUD and not doing anything about it.

I've come up with a list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt for the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin

Take caution, but basically ignore these people:
Kamala Harris
Thevoiceofthevoiceless
Still benefited

Ignore me for what :mjlol:

All because I literally just said to stop whining when people get upset over comments and predictions that don’t come to fruition.

It’s that type of mindset that can potentially lead people to getting fukked over with this hustle.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: You know damn well brothersw we and sisters don’t use that. Not
That it matters but all of that Reddit cuckold whatever bs they are on talk comes from a majority cacish user base. Let’s keep it 100. We know that we are using terms popularized by them.

FUD is a term that was being used well before any of this shyt, they didn't invent it on reddit, FUD is apart of the game, one side has to convince the other to either buy or sell, this is how the market moves lmao

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FUD is a term that was being used well before any of this shyt, they didn't invent it on reddit, FUD is apart of the game, one side has to convince the other to either buy or sell, this is how the market moves lmao

either way it’s mainly being used so much because of the redditors. Just like they use terms we’ve normalized we use terms others have no issue. Just stating it wasn’t a common term used by brothers and sisters and now it’s becoming more common thanks to the Reddit movement.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
either way it’s mainly being used so much because of the redditors. Just like they use terms we’ve normalized we use terms others have no issue. Just stating it wasn’t a common term used by brothers and sisters and now it’s becoming more common thanks to the Reddit movement.

It's not being used because of redditors, it's a normal term used in stocks, it's like saying short squeeze came from reddit, and every other term being used

you only think that, because that's your introduction into this, stop being so goddamn ignorant Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, FUD is used in all areas of Sales lmao

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not being used because of redditors, it's a normal term used in stocks, it's like saying short squeeze came from reddit, and every other term being used

you only think that, because that's your introduction into this, stop being so goddamn ignorant Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, FUD is used in all areas of Sales lmao

I got that. But the fact that so many of them are involved it’s usage has become more common place. I’ll give credit where it’s due. Kind of how suddenly simp has become more popular when it’s something we’ve been saying for decades.

Or cuck these are terms that have been used it’s just more commonplace.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
No one else saying this. UT some of you need to stop buying so many if you're being honest. You're too invested.

Yall see the capacity for fukkery and yall dumping racks in here?

I got 20 shares...I'm not pressed if it boom or busts. If it booms I'm Gucci. If it bustd...eh...play money. Many of you have more than play money on here!

Never walk in a room without knowing the way out.

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got that. But the fact that so many of them are involved it’s usage has become more common place. I’ll give credit where it’s due. Kind of how suddenly simp has become more popular when it’s something we’ve been saying for decades.

Or cuck these are terms that have been used it’s just more commonplace.

lmao, they are using FUD because it's an actually thing that exist

The stock market is based on FUD and FOMO, like any other sales job, I use to be a salesman

Fear of Missing Out, we called that Fear of Loss, this is why somebody like you brought AMC stock in the first place

you didn't want to miss out, you didn't want to lose out on the chance to get paid

FUD, is why you in here acting crazy, because you fear it's not gonna happen, you are uncertain about the situation, and have doubt that you have made that right decision

you have been affected by FUD already lmao, these are real psychological terms used in sales cacs on reddit didn't make that up

This is a pyschological game, this is physcological warfare based on studies on the human condition

that's why the diamond strategy works, because it tunes out the outside influence, being solid like a rock it's not easy, but the internet has held people together because they can get a boost of confidence from others and strengthen their resolve

this is why all this negative talk in here needs to stop, because it's pointless, and not helping the situation, only damaging it, convincing people to give up when barely any time has passed is lunacy, and is exacly what the ruler class wants

this is war, we at war with these people, and we are in the room with the enemy where there is only one gun, and it's in our possession

you're suggesting on taking that gun and sliding it across the table to them, that's insane

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Fud ain’t “white boy talk”

It’s online investment/trading talk.

There’s no other context to use it, and no better term to use in this specific context.

:rudy:

I've been using FUD since early 2000's describing Microsofts behavior towards the Linux desktop.