The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao, they are using FUD because it's an actually thing that exist

The stock market is based on FUD and FOMO, like any other sales job, I use to be a salesman

Fear of Missing Out, we called that Fear of Loss, this is why somebody like you brought AMC stock in the first place

you didn't want to miss out, you didn't want to lose out on the chance to get paid

FUD, is why you in here acting crazy, because you fear it's not gonna happen, you are uncertain about the situation, and have doubt that you have made that right decision

you have been affected by FUD already lmao, these are real psychological terms used in sales cacs on reddit didn't make that up

This is a pyschological game, this is physcological warfare based on studies on the human condition

that's why the diamond strategy works, because it tunes out the outside influence, being solid like a rock it's not easy, but the internet has held people together because they can get a boost of confidence from others and strengthen their resolve

this is why all this negative talk in here needs to stop, because it's pointless, and not helping the situation, only damaging it, convincing people to give up when barely any time has passed is lunacy, and is exacly what the ruler class wants

this is war, we at war with these people, and we are in the room with the enemy where there is only one gun, and it's in our possession

you're suggesting on taking that gun and sliding it across the table to them, that's insane

I think you are just getting too deep. Fud has greatly increased in word usage thanks to the Redditors it was not something extremely popular outside of that. I grasp that amongst stock traders and salesman in general it’s been utilized but it has become more popular…It’s all kind of terms/words/acronyms etc that become popular thanks to various groups. It’s not that major of a thing. I’ll give the redditors their propers for helping to increase the usage of it. And the majority of Redditors are what?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On another note Im sure we created the term "clapping cheeks" and that's being used far and wide by them.

exactly…I’ve seen terms on here that have caught on. I’m not seeing the issue.

anyhow this stuff doesn’t matter let’s figure out a way to get some pressure out on citadel to get this can kicking to stop.

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
How I’m posted up holding till AMC finally pops off. fukk everything else, we’ve come too far to back down and have regrets now. Just hold and relax brehs
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you are just getting too deep. Fud has greatly increased in word usage thanks to the Redditors it was not something extremely popular outside of that. I grasp that amongst stock traders and salesman in general it’s been utilized but it has become more popular…It’s all kind of terms/words/acronyms etc that become popular thanks to various groups. It’s not that major of a thing. I’ll give the redditors their propers for helping to increase the usage of it. And the majority of Redditors are what?

lmao, FUD is used all the time, because it's half of what the stock market is lmao

That's you telling you

You making it too complicated, you don't understand the stock market

FOMO AND FUD drive the stock market, they are the auto bot and the decepticons

There's two sides of the market buyers and sellers

FOMO promotes the buying of stocks, FUD promotes the selling of stocks, this is how the game works, this is all it is

When people buy stock goes up, when people sell stock goes down

If you need people to buy, you put out articles in the media do whatever to promote FOMO so people hop on the bandwagon

if you are like citadal and need people to sell, you put out articles in the media to promote FUD so you can get people to sell

this is all the stock market is, if the stock price was reflective of what a companies earnings or financial standing, Microsoft would never be down lmao

Last edited:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
How I’m posted up holding till AMC finally pops off. fukk everything else, we’ve come too far to back down and have regrets now. Just hold and relax brehs
tenor.gif
Why do you sound like a solid pillar for the pyramid scheme for nikkas who got in at 10 :wow:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Who gives a fukk about the term FUD. Y'all really arguing about this shyt for 30 posts:gucci:

The point of this thread is to make money and encourage and inform. Not bicker like a bunch of bytches. Get it together and get this fukking money:mjtf:

All these comments since last night.. I thought we had some kind of break through.

:unimpressed:

Naaaa. Just bitter bickering about a word. :shaq2:

I’m really gonna have to ignore fools on this site. This some bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you sound like a solid pillar for the pyramid scheme for nikkas who got in at 10 :wow:

If you didn't get in at 10 sell all your shares and begone

the squeeze is gonna happen regardless, we don't need people to buy or to even hold

we telling people to hold for their general well being and futures, if you don't care about that by all means sell

but you don't even own amc stock, just in here yelling from the bench