The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
No one else saying this. UT some of you need to stop buying so many if you're being honest. You're too invested.

Yall see the capacity for fukkery and yall dumping racks in here?

I got 20 shares...I'm not pressed if it boom or busts. If it booms I'm Gucci. If it bustd...eh...play money. Many of you have more than play money on here!

Never walk in a room without knowing the way out.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one else saying this. UT some of you need to stop buying so many if you're being honest. You're too invested.

I got 20 shares...I'm not pressed if it boom or busts. If it booms I'm Gucci. If it bustd...eh...play money. Many of you have more than play money on here!

I definitely agree. One of the best things I did with this stock was to put it in basically my garbage bin (fidelity) where I have some of my investments that aren’t doing anything at all (HCMC, OPTI, Clover, GME, AMC) and yes it’s just bloody red. But I don’t need to check this all of the time and it takes the stress away. When it was in my brokerages that I looked at all of the time I was more stressed. Basically this whole portion of my portfolio is gambling to be honest. And I’m thinking about adding some more things to it GEVO for example.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol fud is not white boys language :mjlol: Yall just started really using the internet and it shows.

:gucci: You know damn well brothersw we and sisters don’t use that. Not
That it matters but all of that Reddit cuckold whatever bs they are on talk comes from a majority cacish user base. Let’s keep it 100. We know that we are using terms popularized by them.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Watch it some dudes will start whining at you for those comments.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps

Sensible post. Sometimes you double down when you at a loss, just due to emotion. I wonder how long it's going to hold in 30s, looks like 20s is coming soon