The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:gucci: You know damn well brothersw we and sisters don’t use that. Not
That it matters but all of that Reddit cuckold whatever bs they are on talk comes from a majority cacish user base. Let’s keep it 100. We know that we are using terms popularized by them.
All of this stock market lingo is cac shyt

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
No one else saying this. UT some of you need to stop buying so many if you're being honest. You're too invested.

Yall see the capacity for fukkery and yall dumping racks in here?

I got 20 shares...I'm not pressed if it boom or busts. If it booms I'm Gucci. If it bustd...eh...play money. Many of you have more than play money on here!

Never walk in a room without knowing the way out.

Be careful, bruh. They might put you on "the list" for this. :pachaha:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I find it rather hilarious that dudes are making lists and complaining about critiques to comments that they've made in this thread :lolbron:

If you make a comment in this thread and it doesn't come through, own that shyt and just know it's not that big of a deal or worth getting upset over lol. No need to get so up in arms about it especially when we all have a vested interest in the outcome or else we wouldn't be in here.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: You know damn well brothersw we and sisters don’t use that. Not
That it matters but all of that Reddit cuckold whatever bs they are on talk comes from a majority cacish user base. Let’s keep it 100. We know that we are using terms popularized by them.

it’s an acronym meaning fear, uncertainty and doubt…FUD is an acceptable term you’re going to see often…as others have said it’s not a “white” thing…FOMO as well…these are not just buzzwords…they represent actual emotions that folks are very much susceptible too…these terms have been around in regards to trading well before reddit or even the internet as we know it

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s an acronym meaning fear, uncertainty and doubt…FUD is an acceptable term you’re going to see often…as others have said it’s not a “white” thing…FOMO as well…these are not just buzzwords…they represent actual emotions that folks are very much susceptible too…these terms have been around in regards to trading well before reddit or even the internet as we know it

We all grasp and understand the concept. It has still become more popular thanks in part to the Reddit community. It’s really no challenging that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We all grasp and understand the concept. It has still become more popular thanks in part to the Reddit community. It’s really no challenging that.

I don’t think you do otherwise this wouldn’t even be a side discussion…I can’t challenge something that can’t be quantified nor would even bother wasting my time…doesn’t change the fact that it’s not “white boy” slang from reddit…it’s a term ingrained in the culture of trading for decades…it’s ridiculous to feign being uncomfortable using it or trying to dismiss others who do so just bcuz it’s also used on reddit

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t challenge something that can’t be quantified nor would even bother wasting my time…doesn’t change the fact that it’s not “white boy” slang from reddit

it really isn’t that deep to keep bringing it up. Is all of this fud and fomo talk more commonly used now than it was a few years ago? A major proponent of that is the Reddit community and we already know who the majority of the Reddit community is….

I’m trying to figure out what the issue is. It’s like us saying things on this forum or in our cities that catch on nationally.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is all of this fud and fomo talk more commonly used now than it was a few years ago?

there’s no way to quantify that…nor is it important or even relevant to this false argument that it’s “white boy language”…it’s an entirely silly contention being made to mask what appears to be sheer ignorance

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

I'm just saying to SOME of us. Those who have done their DD and been in this since January...aye this is their move.

But people like me, I'm going 100% off this thread. I haven't researched this or anything. And I'm only a novice at stocks.

I hope these guys just cappin, or have done their own research.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there’s no way to quantify that…nor is it important or even relevant to the argue that it’s “white boy language”…it’s an entirely silly contention

Take a quit poll and hop on your social media and ask.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take a quit poll and hop on your social media and ask.

you can set that up if you’d like…again the results are not important or even relevant to the argument that it’s “white boy language”…it more so seems like some of you are just only familiar with the term from reddit

Daps
I can’t challenge something that can’t be quantified nor would even bother wasting my time…doesn’t change the fact that it’s not “white boy” slang from reddit…it’s a term ingrained in the culture of trading for decades…it’s ridiculous to feign being uncomfortable using it or trying to have others stop doing so just bcuz it’s also used on reddit

Obviously those words have always been around in trading circles since forever but I do Reddit kind of commercialized FUD and Diamond hands with Doge and GME
:ld:

Brehs who’ve never even traded before and didn’t have brokerage accounts we’re opening them up to purchase GME/doge and yelling Diamond hands. I’ve seen Diamond hands and Fud on FB and other SM more this year more than I’ve ever seen it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can set that up if you’d like…again the results would are not important or even relevant to the argument that it’s “white boy language”…it more so seems like some of you are just only familiar with the term from reddit

Right because it’s usage has increased thanks to them…that doesn’t mean they created it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obviously those words have always been around in trading circles since forever but I do Reddit kind of commercialized FUD and Diamond hands with Doge and GME
:ld:

Brehs who’ve never even traded before and didn’t have brokerage accounts we’re opening them up to purchase GME/doge and yelling Diamond hands. I’ve seen Diamond hands and Fud on FB and other SM more this year more than I’ve ever seen it.

shyt like “diamond hands” or “hodl” ? sure you definitely have a much better argument there

FUD? no