The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Bi weekly reminder.

Ok. I'm tired of hearing people complaining about others coming in here with FUD and not doing anything about it.

I've come up with a list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt for the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin

Take caution, but basically ignore these people:
Kamala Harris
Thevoiceofthevoiceless
Still benefited

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Bi weekly reminder.

Ok. I'm tired of hearing people complaining about others coming in here with FUD and not doing anything about it.

I've come up with a list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt for the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin

Kamala Harris
Thevoiceofthevoiceless
Still benefited
Everything I see anyone talking like a Reddit cac “fud” I immediately look at them like a little corny bytch. You don’t have to adopt these white boys language bruh.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Bi weekly reminder.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin

Kamala Harris
Thevoiceofthevoiceless
Still benefited

:childplease:

Most of them are already on ignore list for other reasons, but thanks for the heads up.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
We don't know, never invest more than you can afford to lose.

I know this my question is more of yalls opinions of how long yall think it will be.

I'm in with what i'm in, i have 88 shares, with but i'm curious how long yall plan to wait on this....and don't say as long as it takes or other similar answers. I want to know what yall believe or guesstimate the timeframe to be.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I know this my question is more of yalls opinions of how long yall think it will be.

I'm in with what i'm in, i have 88 shares, with but i'm curious how long yall plan to wait on this....and don't say as long as it takes or other similar answers. I want to know what yall believe or guesstimate the timeframe to be.
I’ll hold until confirmation that the squeeze is happening
However long it takes,serious
I think it’ll happen before the end of the year though too many other shorted stocks and world factors to keep this going

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I’m waiting for a price where I can sell xx and land in the mid 6 figs after taxes. The rest of the xxx bag I’ll sell on the way down.