The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reason people attack those posts is because we only go as high as we hold. So people saying they are gonna get out early is adverse to the play.

I agree with you that dudes shouldn’t be hurling insult if people chose to get out early. But the whole idea of this is a community holds and wins. :manny:

I don’t know but I do agree that people should of invested money they could kind of gamble with. I still invest in my normal stocks and everything but I even found funds to invest in amc and GME. And I’m definitely not a 6 cert member. I kind of got into it with the intent on just holding until i got lucky or it was just over.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ok. I'm tired of hearing people complaining about others coming in here with FUD and not doing anything about it.

I've come up with a list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt fir the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin

Take caution, but basically ignore these people:
Kamala Harris
Thevoiceofthevoiceless
Still benefited

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some dudes in this thread don't realize that they're being counterproductive to new potential, investors because of those exact concepts. I was lurking in these threads when dudes where in here posting pictures and bragging bragging about all the cars and fancy houses that they'd get when they became millionaires because of the stock and now the mood has completely changes. Dudes talking about how they'll make enough to retire and what not.

Those comments help set unrealistic expectations that said people are not complaining about others mentioning.

Theres a new twitter post every other day that sounds like its from a salesman selling people on why they need to keep holding. Even though the last two tweets of why they should hold didnt pan out. If were supposed to keep holding no matter what. Just stop selling us on why we need to hold,because when it doesnt pan out,some will lose morale. Or start believing the fud,and that nobody knows what they are talking about.

I actually like brehs posting about cars,homes and millionaire plans:wow:. Long as they arent expecting it tommorow. The lighthearted aspects of this thread are good. This thread is like a road trip,we should just be enjoying each others company on the journey . Having casual conversation where people want to stay along for the ride. Some people view talking other stocks,talking shyt,negative viewpoints as a distraction. Yes it is a distraction for what could be us holding this stock for a long time lol. Better than thinking and talking about it everyday unless you really are almost sure the move is imminent. Think i made my point,im late to the thread so ill follow the rules as they are. Just something to take into consideration#HerefortheRide:wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Theres a new twitter post every other day that sounds like its from a salesman selling people on why they need to keep holding. Even though the last two tweets of why they should hold didnt pan out. If were supposed to keep holding no matter what. Just stop selling us on why we need to hold,because when it doesnt pan out,some will lose morale. Or start believing the fud,and that nobody knows what they are talking about.

I actually like brehs posting about cars,homes and millionaire plans:wow:. Long as they arent expecting it tommorow. The lighthearted aspects of this thread are good. This thread is like a road trip,we should just be enjoying each others company on the journey . Having casual conversation where people want to stay along for the ride. Some people view talking other stocks,talking shyt,negative viewpoints as a distraction. Yes it is a distraction for what could be us holding this stock for a long time lol. Better than thinking and talking about it everyday unless you really are almost sure the move is imminent. Think i made my point,im late to the thread so ill follow the rules as they are. Just something to take into consideration#HerefortheRide:wow:

And don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly fine with and have the bread to play the long game to reach the goal. I just don't believe in criticizing and giving people shyt everytime they bring up a potential valid point or criticism that doesn't fit the groupthink of the masses.

It doesn't necessarily mean that they are even thinking about quitting and dropping out. Give them morale instead of giving them shyt for having a differing opinion.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Come on guys keep it together

I totally didn't mean any to cause any dissension with my comments. More so to keep the morale high instead of criticizing the guys who have differing opinions and making the assumption that they are going to drop out and sell.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even know why there’s hatas in the thread..if you not a believer just post In another thread on the board..why come in this thread and post negative FUD..all we want to see is new updates concerning the stock..the haters don’t even post links just thier bish azz opinions nobody in this thread is asking for

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Wes hired, GameStop with their 2 billion should pay for it but whatever. They can drop the crypto dividend and just have hedgies dealing with multiple problems. In the meantime, buy what you can and hold.

also remember the media attacks. Don’t pay for Barron’s, Reuters and other shyt, ever again.