The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s the same group of nikkas who been praying for our downfall. They been at it for months. These nikka really openly rooting against nikkas trying to make some money.:mjtf:

I don’t even think they give a fukk about AMC stock, they wanna be sassy. They be in here like clockwork on red days, be in here posting and dapping tryna to see who can be the sassiest that day. Be in here with hands on hips, twirling necks, smacking their lips talking about I told you so.

I’m here to reporting back 9 hours laters. I’m here to DOUBLE DOWN nikka. I’m still HOLDING.

Talking about we gonna die on this hill. I’m chilling on that hill. I got my feet kicked up. I had a wonderful day.

They mad about dudes posting pictures of cars and houses. Brehs don’t worry about these miserable ass nikkas manifest your dreams. Nobody gonna believe in you more than you.

nikkas mad about people who are optimistic and speculating about AMC stock in a DAMN AMC STOCK THREAD. WTF y’all on. Who raised you nikkas.:gucci:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Co-sign everything except that this is “imminent”. Victory is certain if we hold, but not necessarily imminent. I think we gotta chill with “it’s gonna happen in late July” and all that.

A good general doesn’t make his soldiers warriors by telling them the fight will be short and painless. They make them good warriors by giving them a mindset that makes them willing and ready to fight whenever, wherever, and for however long it takes.
I believe it's safe to say that its imminent. I haven't seen anyone in this thread say late July. I personally made a post predicting a dominoe would fall before The 18th.

I could point to at least 5 things that happened this week that is unprecedented. The hedgies are certainly more desperate now than ever before. They cannot kick this can forever like another poster alluded to. Nikkas is sensitive about who sells and who doesnt. Alleging fud when the general consensus has been do what's best for you. I've admitted myself selling 15k worth to throw at GME. I'm not directing this at you just speaking in general.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I don’t see anything happening before something happens with the economy in general. They’ll have to have something grand to blame the bust out on. We’ve already had the mortgages, they need something else. If you’ve been reading they’re setting that up to be meme stocks and our “greed”.

I believe we’re starting to see rumblings of that now with the economic news. Covid numbers are going up again and if there’s a major setback in that front I could see the market reacting to that as we head into the fall.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s the same group of nikkas who been praying for our downfall. They been at it for months. These nikka really openly rooting against nikkas trying to make some money.:mjtf:

I don’t even think they give a fukk about AMC stock, they wanna be sassy. They be in here like clockwork on red days, be in here posting and dapping tryna to see who can be the sassiest that day. Be in here with hands on hips, twirling necks, smacking their lips talking about I told you so.

I’m here to reporting back 9 hours laters. I’m here to DOUBLE DOWN nikka. I’m still HOLDING.

Talking about we gonna die on this hill. I’m chilling on that hill. I got my feet kicked up. I had a wonderful day.

They mad about dudes posting pictures of cars and houses. Brehs don’t worry about these miserable ass nikkas manifest your dreams. Nobody gonna believe in you more than you.

nikkas mad about people who are optimistic and speculating about AMC stock in a DAMN AMC STOCK THREAD. WTF y’all on. Who raised you nikkas.:gucci:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Real talk i was reflecting earlier on how feminine some of the energy is in their posts. Lmfao.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
c4x68phpleb71.png

Look at this shyt. The yellow bars are failed to delivers. Y’all wonder why we got stuck at ~$60 and smacked back down?

THEY JUST DIDN’T BUY THE fukkING SHARES.

So all the people speculating were on the right track. If all those shares were purchased like they should have been we would have had some huge
positive movement. They kicked the can and beat us down but ultimately THEY HAVE TO BUY THE SHARES EVENTUALLY.

Every passing day your shares are worth more money than they were the day before, even if the current price doesn’t reflect it. Hold and buy more if you can. When they buy the shares back, you set the price.

Centaur

All Star
Daps
There can be a million posts a day about why we're holding.. but why does it matter. At the end of the day.. its for one reason and one reason only. Because these hedgies are going to HAVE to cover the shorts. Period. Just because there's a million twitter posts about it, explaining the same thing in different ways doesn't make the end game any different.

It's been repeated.. over and over again. No one knows when exactly this squeeze is gonna happen. That's been repeated over and over again. So I'm not sure why people that are investing (hopefully money that they dont need to rely on.. since we've been preaching that since page 1 also) are getting anxious. Newsflash for the anxious people.. no matter how old you are.. 18, 21, 30, 40, 50 etc.. you've never been 'rich' .. so whats the problem with you waiting for the end game of this, whether its in a few weeks or a month or two? That's the shyt that's got me like :wtf:

Bingo. That's the light hearted shyt that made this thread great off the jump. That's where it was for the first few hundred pages. Then it seemed like certain cats decided to shyt on the thread.. whether purposely, or indirectly. We just wanna keep this thread light and positive. We're goin against financial juggernauts, so we wanna have each others backs. We know what the risks are. We dont be sugarcoatin everything in here. We just wanna keep it positive. We aint kids. We know what time it is.

Exactly. Like I said.. we could do without the shyt talking. This shyt is unprecedented. So this could literally change dudes in heres lives and their parents/childrens lives for as long as they live. Ddes in here have x,xxx shares. You dont think that's stressful? I guarantee some dudes use this thread as some sort of a stress reliever. They dont want/need dudes shytting on what they're tryna project in their minds.

A lot of dudes are calling it 'FUD' .. but to me, its more like dudes having a good time shytting on others dudes, wanting to hit the jackpot. I dont understand it. I want EVERY fukkING MEMBER of this site to at least cop 5 shares if possible. I want ALL of us to experience a come up like this. Ya'll thought I was bullshyttin on page 80-100... that Coli meetup in Maldives is gonna be next level. :mjgrin:
you think shy of 10 shares gonn get me there?:mjcry:

Last edited: