The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Theres a new twitter post every other day that sounds like its from a salesman selling people on why they need to keep holding.

There can be a million posts a day about why we're holding.. but why does it matter. At the end of the day.. its for one reason and one reason only. Because these hedgies are going to HAVE to cover the shorts. Period. Just because there's a million twitter posts about it, explaining the same thing in different ways doesn't make the end game any different.

Even though the last two tweets of why they should hold didnt pan out. If were supposed to keep holding no matter what. Just stop selling us on why we need to hold,because when it doesnt pan out,some will lose morale.

It's been repeated.. over and over again. No one knows when exactly this squeeze is gonna happen. That's been repeated over and over again. So I'm not sure why people that are investing (hopefully money that they dont need to rely on.. since we've been preaching that since page 1 also) are getting anxious. Newsflash for the anxious people.. no matter how old you are.. 18, 21, 30, 40, 50 etc.. you've never been 'rich' .. so whats the problem with you waiting for the end game of this, whether its in a few weeks or a month or two? That's the shyt that's got me like :wtf:
I actually like brehs posting about cars,homes and millionaire plans:wow:. Long as they arent expecting it tommorow. The lighthearted aspects of this thread are good.

Bingo. That's the light hearted shyt that made this thread great off the jump. That's where it was for the first few hundred pages. Then it seemed like certain cats decided to shyt on the thread.. whether purposely, or indirectly. We just wanna keep this thread light and positive. We're goin against financial juggernauts, so we wanna have each others backs. We know what the risks are. We dont be sugarcoatin everything in here. We just wanna keep it positive. We aint kids. We know what time it is.

This thread is like a road trip,we should just be enjoying each others company on the journey . Having casual conversation where people want to stay along for the ride. Some people view talking other stocks,talking shyt,negative viewpoints as a distraction.

Exactly. Like I said.. we could do without the shyt talking. This shyt is unprecedented. So this could literally change dudes in heres lives and their parents/childrens lives for as long as they live. Ddes in here have x,xxx shares. You dont think that's stressful? I guarantee some dudes use this thread as some sort of a stress reliever. They dont want/need dudes shytting on what they're tryna project in their minds.

A lot of dudes are calling it 'FUD' .. but to me, its more like dudes having a good time shytting on others dudes, wanting to hit the jackpot. I dont understand it. I want EVERY fukkING MEMBER of this site to at least cop 5 shares if possible. I want ALL of us to experience a come up like this. Ya'll thought I was bullshyttin on page 80-100... that Coli meetup in Maldives is gonna be next level. :mjgrin:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually they can since there’s much less volume in pre/after hours

What folks forget is that the hedges play both ways to cover. They will attack the stock to get the price low and folks sell. Then the hedges buy the stock low. Let the stock go up and sell the stock to folks at high prices then repeat the process again.

So if you got balls of steel and find a good entry point you as a retailer can do this same shyt if you can time it right.

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
They dropped the price all this week because they literally have psychologists and an algorithm they are using to find an optimal price point to short down to begin:

1. emotional distress
2. Paranoia
3. Pessimism

They're conditioning you right now to make you feel this way. To make you fight, to make you argue, to make you pray the stock moves back up. So once they stop shorting for a bit and let it run up naturally you will be tempted to sell. Not because you think the price is right but because you lost faith in your fellow investors

We need to chill out in this thread and hold and not elicit the emotional response they seek from us. Yes if you bought in over 40 you're down as of this moment. But if you hold you will eventually be up. Mostly everyone who got in below $10 suffered weeks with similar losses. It looks scarier because the numbers are bigger but percentage wise the dips are nothing we haven't seen before.
Short interest and utilization continue to rise and all the metrics are in our favor
THE PRICE DOES NOT MATTER
ALL LOSSES ARE UNREALIZED UNLESS YOU SELL

Sure run ups were fun yes but that's not why we are here. We're here for the big squeeze. And until you see that short interest drop to normal levels, the selling on brokerages completely eclipse buying, utilization fall to normal levels, KEEP HOLDING. Those are our fundamentals.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Lol at these fake fundamental investors in here. "Yall making new investors not join" :russ:

Nika take your paper handed ass out of here :mjlol:

This is war, and if you cant see the potential ya ass is silly :ohhh:

10k biatch. We lawyered up hoe :blessed:

Who knew there was so many emotional nikkas here. :hhh:

Money has no emotions, remember that. Money is just money.
When lambo?
@Trust Me, well said brother. I keep forgetting what these folks are upset about. Is it because we know a squeeze is imminent?
Is it because we want to capitalize off this once in a lifetime event.
Is it because we examine every piece of info?
Is it because we dont want brehs to leave money on the table?

:salute:

Cat really said posting tweets is counterproductive.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When lambo?
@Trust Me, well said brother. I keep forgetting what these folks are upset about. Is it because we know a squeeze is imminent?
Is it because we want to capitalize off this once in a lifetime event.
Is it because we examine every piece of info?
Is it because we dont want brehs to leave money on the table?

:salute:

Cat really said posting tweets is counterproductive.
Co-sign everything except that this is “imminent”. Victory is certain if we hold, but not necessarily imminent. I think we gotta chill with “it’s gonna happen in late July” and all that.

A good general doesn’t make his soldiers warriors by telling them the fight will be short and painless. They make them good warriors by giving them a mindset that makes them willing and ready to fight whenever, wherever, and for however long it takes.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Co-sign everything except that this is “imminent”. Victory is certain if we hold, but not necessarily imminent. I think we gotta chill with “it’s gonna happen in late July” and all that.

A good general doesn’t make his soldiers warriors by telling them the fight will be short and painless. They make them good warriors by giving them a mindset that makes them willing and ready to fight whenever, wherever, and for however long it takes.

All them shills and haters man they know what time it is they know we been holding...

tenor.gif