The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isn't that one of the signs we are looking for....They can't really manipulate the after hours like they do during the day I read somewhere so the bulk of the gap ups would be during non-market hours. Where it can't be halted etc.
Actually they can since there’s much less volume in pre/after hours

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its confirmed for both AMC & GME apes.

Lawyer Wes Christian (Did the Overstock naked short selling case, SUCCESSFULLY) & Multiple other firms are taking up a case for naked short selling for both stocks. Not just buy restrictions.

cover4.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which is totally fine to have groupthink in this situation, but you don't have to whine and complain everytime someone brings up an opinion or comment that doesn't fit the masses. That doesn't mean that they are giving up or selling their shares unlike some of you would like to think and assume.

Dont worry breh,most of the "FUD" has been coming from people pumping the stock and making false promises. Guess we wont be calling out the apes who were telling brehs to buy now because hedges were desperate and ready to tap out any day now. Telling them "next week looks like the week". Telling them "1K per share would be easy". They got mad i told people to cool their jets and that hedgefunds could afford to do this for years. Then once the price started to fall they came around to saying "Im in this for months or years if I have to:francis:. ".Glad most of you have finally calmed down and stopped delivering the same fud that you complain about. Setting false expectations ,false promises and overselling are also the enemy of the stock. We should be able to come to this thread for technicals,tips on other stocks,laughing the L's off,and moral support:francis:. How long will people stay interested in this circle jerk of a thread if all these twitter post,and positive post keep coming up as a dud? And i do recall saying a bounce should come at $31-32.#TrustTheTechnicals:wow:

However $24 is still on the table. But i liked buying there and left room to buy a few more if 24 comes. That would be the last time im buying. Anything past that i probably wont sell,but ill accept my fate whatever happens.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Dont worry breh,most of the "FUD" has been coming from people pumping the stock and making false promises. Guess we wont be calling out the apes who were telling brehs to buy now because hedges were desperate and ready to tap out any day now. Telling them "next week looks like the week". Telling them "1K per share would be easy". They got mad i told people to cool their jets and that hedgefunds could afford to do this for years. Then once the price started to fall they came around to saying "Im in this for months or years if I have to:francis:. ".Glad most of you have finally calmed down and stopped delivering the same fud that you complain about. Setting false expectations ,false promises and overselling are also the enemy of the stock. We should be able to come to this thread for technicals,tips on other stocks,laughing the L's off,and moral support:francis:. How long will people stay interested in this circle jerk of a thread if all these twitter post,and positive post keep coming up as a dud? And i do recall saying a bounce should come at $31-32.#TrustTheTechnicals:wow:

However $24 is still on the table. But i liked buying there and left room to buy a few more if 24 comes. That would be the last time im buying. Anything past that i probably wont sell,but ill accept my fate whatever happens.

Some dudes in this thread don't realize that they're being counterproductive to new potential, investors because of those exact concepts. I was lurking in these threads when dudes where in here posting pictures and bragging bragging about all the cars and fancy houses that they'd get when they became millionaires because of the stock and now the mood has completely changes. Dudes talking about how they'll make enough to retire and what not.

Those comments help set unrealistic expectations that said people are not complaining about others mentioning.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Some dudes in this thread don't realize that they're being counterproductive to new potential, investors because of those exact concepts. I was lurking in these threads when dudes where in here posting pictures and bragging bragging about all the cars and fancy houses that they'd get when they became millionaires because of the stock and now the mood has completely changes. Dudes talking about how they'll make enough to retire and what not.

Those comments help set unrealistic expectations that said people are not complaining about others mentioning.
People were just posting cars yesterday breh:shaq2:

It’s just fun people keeping morale up and a goal at the end of the tunnel.

You chose what you get out of it. If other brehs being optimistic bothers you then that’s just some sad shyt.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People were just posting cars yesterday breh:shaq2:

It’s just fun people keeping morale up and a goal at the end of the day.

You chose what you get out of it. If other brehs being optimistic bothers you then that’s just some sad shyt.

They've been posting and making comments cars, houses and shyt for weeks breh :mjlol:

My nikka I've been lurking and paying attention to this thread for months. I know the comments and pictures that have been posted. Calling me a troll and hater won't work here as I got AMC stock and have for months. I've been in these threads listening in on what everyone on here has been saying.

Yes it helps keep morale up, but also creates unrealistic expectations especially when people started throwing numbers around about how high the stock could go.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They've been posting and making comments cars, houses and shyt for weeks breh :mjlol:

My nikka I've been lurking and paying attention to this thread for months. I know the comments and pictures that have been posted.

Yes it helps keep morale up, but also creates unrealistic expectations especially when people started throwing numbers around about how high the stock could go.

That was my issue. You have people being upset because others view smaller amounts as quality. Everyone doesn’t have the same background, values, or discipline level. I’m not going to disrespect anyone for saying they would sale at $1500 just like I’m not knocking the person saying they will hold until $50000…It’s just different point of views. I just can’t get down with the slandering and criticizing other peoples view points when they are still participating.

just like I didn’t knock the people chasing after crypto or TSLA or flipping PlayStations

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

My nikka I've been lurking and paying attention to this thread for months. I know the comments and pictures that have been posted. Calling me a troll and hater won't work here as I got AMC stock and have for months. I've been in these threads listening in on what everyone on here has been saying.

Yeah I know, you said it like people stopped posting it when there was a downturn.

I ain’t called you nothing:dahell:

people talking about how high the stock can go is obviously speculation, but it’s based off real verifiable facts and numbers and people holding. We will only make as high as people hold, so it’s totally fine to dream and talk about how high it could go. At the end of the day it’s all our individual decision when we’ve had enough.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That was my issue. You have people being upset because others view smaller amounts as quality. Everyone doesn’t have the same background, values, or discipline level. I’m not going to disrespect anyone for saying they would sale at $1500 just like I’m not knocking the person saying they will hold until $50000…It’s just different point of views. I just can’t get down with the slandering and criticizing other peoples view points when they are still participating.

just like I didn’t knock the people chasing after crypto or TSLA or flipping PlayStations

Slandering and criticizing those dudes will literally just cause them to end up selling and jumping out of the game thus defeating the purpose of what we're actually trying to accomplish. It doesn't even mean that they are thinking about quitting and dropping out, but some of these dudes whining and lambasting will cause them to do so.

Don't get me wrong. Some of those dudes have been trolls and I've put them on ignore myself, but you've also had some legit dudes feel the wrath and ire of whining nikkas in this thread because they brought up legit criticisms and complaints, which I think is disingenuous and counterproductive especially if you're trying to bring new people in and accomplish the goal.

You're supposed to increase morale, not decrease it and some dudes in this thread don't realize that with their comments.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

The reason people attack those posts is because we only go as high as we hold. So people saying they are gonna get out early is adverse to the play.

I agree with you that dudes shouldn’t be hurling insult if people chose to get out early. But the whole idea of this is a community holds and wins. :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah I know, you said it like people stopped posting it when there was a downturn.

I ain’t called you nothing:dahell:

people talking about how high the stock can go is obviously speculation, but it’s based off real verifiable facts and numbers and people holding. We will only make as high as people hold, so it’s totally fine to dream and talk about how high it could go. At the end of the day it’s all our individual decision when we’ve had enough.

Speculation and opinions aren't immune from criticism though and this situation is no different :mjlol:

Let's not sit here and pretend like this is the only topic that deals with those exact concepts on a daily basis, yet it doesn't stop any of us from complaining about it.