The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter. Don't sit here and pretend as if you or other people don't make valid complaints and criticisms about something that you have a vested interest in all the time. It doesn't mean that you will quit nor drop though even in spite of those complaints. So don't sit here and pretend as if this AMC stock is any different than those other interests that you complain about on a daily basis.

It's disingenuous as hell and you know it.

Last reply from me on this because this isn’t what the thread is supposed to be.

Because the opportunity only materializes if people beat a FUD mindset- it is very different.

It’s like being told to yell at a home football game so the opposing team might have a false start or delay of game, and somebody comes in like “but what if they don’t? are we sure we want to yell? what if it hurts our throats? what if the refs don’t call it? what if it doesn’t work?”

It’s like…I don’t give a fukk. :gucci: Just yell nikka who cares. Yelling makes it hard to hear and the more of us who yell, the better the chance. You’re killing the energy and making the false start less probable. I don’t care if you want the same team to win, you’re either yelling or you’re not. That’s the play.

If people only invest what they can afford to lose, then we’re all Gucci.

You’re acting like people on the sidelines might not be scared off by the contrary opinions and negative speculation. They clearly can be. We off that.

New brehs should come in here, see the exciting energy, understand the thesis, understand to only invest what they can afford to lose, and either join the hype party :dj2: or exit stage left. There’s nothing more to discuss.

Last thing from me to you on this breh. Peace to you and your loved ones but I gotta have you on ignore.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Dudes acting like putting someone on ignore is meant to be an insult :mjlol:

Especially when I do more lurking than actual comments. For the record, I have owned AMC stock for months now, so the trolling and hater calling doesn't work here. Some of y'all really gotta learn to accept other people's comments and opinions without being so whiny and up in arms about it.

Y'all will do the opposite of what you're trying to do and scare new people away if they have any legit questions isn't involved with the groupthink of the masses.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m definitely happy today but also concerned it took 190 mil in volume to fight the shorts.
Somebody did the math yesterday and I don’t exactly remember the numbers but it took multiple billions in volume for the run up and only like 200 mill to drop it.

Shorts fighting hard AF:wow:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoo:Doing its thing in AH

isn't that one of the signs we are looking for....They can't really manipulate the after hours like they do during the day I read somewhere so the bulk of the gap ups would be during non-market hours. Where it can't be halted etc.