The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Some of you brehs need to start investing in this with a strategy and stop hoping for the powerball to hit.

Do your OWN research. Nah, not a video or a text wall on some other nikkas interpretation of the facts or conspiracy theory.

Read. Theorize. Verify.

If you can't confirm what you read/see with facts from a primary source, it's just noise.

Use the personal DD you do to plan entry and exit points based on your risk tolerance. Set your target price to take profits, stop losses (No, don't use the stop loss shyt in RH. Set an alert in the yahoo app) and stop trading on blind hope.

Blah Blah Blah

not reading none of that shyt.

Don’t tell me how to invest nikka, I wasted money on a bunch of bullshyt in my life. But this right here, is not fukking POWERBALL. We the retail traders own the float. We got the hedge funds by the balls. We know they lose money everyday with short interest. They praying we sell, they doing everything in their power to get us to sell and it’s not working. Nothing about this movement is made up. It’s all facts. The squeeze is coming. I don’t care about what you and none of them other bytch ass nikkas got to say. I don’t know what yall in this thread trying to accomplish but no I don’t give a fukk about none of the other stocks or crypto y’all trying to push and NO WE NOT SELLING. So get the fukk outta here. Go get some p*ssy or something and stop worrying about how other nikkas spend their money.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I should’ve sold..Like 2 weeks ago..

:francis:

the-office-close-door-gif-6.gif

Just hodl, no point selling now

Just copped 30 more :wow:

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Idk why the hell so many of y’all are in here crying and whining and spreading FUD.
It’s BEEN known that shyt would get rough, we’re fukking with hedge funds livelihoods rn.
This shyt could plummet fat but who cares? Stop looking at it every second and let yourself RELAX. You’re on the plane, you have your ticket. Why hop out now? What’s the point of selling at a catastrophic loss LMAO.
Ride it out, shyt will get better. Take a deep breath, take a walk or some shyt. This is a big play, it’s not instant gratification.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Blah Blah Blah

Don’t tell me how to invest nikka, I wasted money on a bunch of bullshyt in my life. But this right here, is not fukking POWERBALL. We the retail traders own the float. We got the hedge funds by the balls. We know they lose money everyday with short interest. They praying we sell, they doing everything in their power to get us to sell and it’s not working. Nothing about this movement is made up. It’s all facts. The squeeze is coming. I don’t care about what you and none of them other bytch ass nikkas got to say. I don’t know what yall in this thread trying to accomplish but no I don’t give a fukk about none of the other stocks or crypto y’all trying to push and NO WE NOT SELLING. So get the fukk outta here. Go get some p*ssy or something and stop worrying about how other nikkas spend their money.
Well said brother! Watch your own pocket.:russ:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Go back and look at some of the other growth/squeeze stocks that made people lots of money.

There’s huge dips and huge rips. Tesla lost like $700 per share at one point over the course of a couple weeks before going on a run.

There’s different ways to play the market. Holding a play like this is one of them. But you know what you are getting into. Price don’t matter. What matters is you accumulate as many shares as possible for the inevitable run up.

We saw this same exact cycle twice now this year. It gets beat to hell. People get scared say it’s dead. Haters come out the woodworks. Then eventually it pops and none of that matters.

3rd time on this cycle for me. Position yourselves how it works for your own pockets and your own sanity.

Im holding and buying dips:manny:
Why ppl dont understand this is beyond me:why:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Blah Blah Blah

It's pretty funny how fools keep coming in here with their savior complex's tryna "give us game" on how to invest, completely overlooking the fundamental reasons why people like the stock.

:yeshrug:

I bought 20 more GME & 20 more AMC this morning. Still don't give a fukk :yeshrug:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I was just thinking..If Reddit posters can get AMC trending everyday why Can’t We black ppl everywhere in the world get REPARATIONS trending everyday..We need to make that one of our missions too
You think it’s alotta black people in here ? :usure:

:mjlol:

ya first mistake :ufdup: