The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don’t really understand how some grown men are so insistent about telling everyone what to do with their money. Especially after everyone’s told them we don’t give a fukk. Some of you dudes are some miserable crabs for real. Psychological weirdos.

They just too broke to join the party

tenor.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
goofy ass nikkas talkin shyt must have bought in hella high :mjlol:

i copped at $10 a pop so im still up :umad: and still holding :umad:

Stunt on the nikka you begging to hold brehs.

I brought in low also, but I understand why these guys looking at y’all funny in the light.

then you other guys saying like they for sure this going to be over on a month.

a lot of these guys should just stfu and the guys who on the fence wouldn’t feel like they getting fukked with

every week nikka like “we need to finish above this” and literally nothing happens lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Stunt on the nikka you begging to hold brehs.

I brought in low also, but I understand why these guys looking at y’all funny in the light.

then you other guys saying like they for sure this going to be over on a month.

a lot of these guys should just stfu and the guys who on the fence wouldn’t feel like they getting fukked with

every week nikka like “we need to finish above this” and literally nothing happens lol
If you can’t handle people talking about details and speculation around the stock, then don’t read the thread.

There’s nothing else to talk about. Shorts have not covered and people are still looking for info trying to make sense of things.

For example numbers came out today saying that back in June there was over 33 million FTDs.

That’s 33 million shares that should have been bought but were not. That’s what we are up against and people might speculate about when those shares may be bought or what that means in the short term, but ultimately it’s the same story.

Hold and wait for them to cover.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If this doesn’t motivate you to buy/hold nothing will

man I know a breh ain't really supposed to be hoping for bargains and the sooner we take off the better but i need these canal street prices to persevere for another two weeks. a nikka broke and I want to grab as many shares as I can

I need this shyt

tenor.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If you can’t handle people talking about details and speculation around the stock, then don’t read the thread.

There’s nothing else to talk about. Shorts have not covered and people are still looking for info trying to make sense of things.

For example numbers came out today saying that back in June there was over 33 million FTDs.

That’s 33 million shares that should have been bought but were not. That’s what we are up against and people might speculate about when those shares may be bought or what that means in the short term, but ultimately it’s the same story.

Hold and wait for them to cover.
That’s all cool. But giving constant false hoping and nothing ever coming of it and then getting mad at the people you have false hope to for believing you and being disappointed is hilarious

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s all cool. But giving constant false hoping and nothing ever coming of it and then getting mad at the people you have false hope to for believing you and being disappointed is hilarious
Nobody giving false hope in here.

People are spreading info.

Gotta take it all in and make up your own mind:manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nobody giving false hope in here.

People are spreading info.

Gotta take it all in and make up your own mind:manny:

Spreading information is essentially giving false hope depending on the tone of the information and we see that on a daily basis.