The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Thread is so brazy....AMC is getting crushed but the thread is celebrating like it's going up :dead:

AMC could be at $5 and folks still will be saying we going to the moon :dead:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Peter Hann CFA on LinkedIn: #AMC #GME #AMC | 61 comments

If you sell now, you’ll still be poor/average. This is one of the rare chances at hitting it big. Is it 100%? No. But I like the odds.

and selling and trying to buy dip is dumb on something that can run up huge. I saw people do that with Tesla, and they got burned. It rips out of nowhere and then you’re stuck buying stock for a high price, you aren’t going to time it perfectly. It’s easy after the fact to sayi would’ve sold at 62 and bought back at 32. But nah, you’ll prob panic buy on run up. Just buy and hold. If you got money, buy more. If not, just save your cash up.

Last edited:
Daps
AA needs to go on the offensive. Citadel is trying to short this literally into the ground, to zero. It's a clear message.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It’s becoming obvious this thread is becoming run with hatin ass posters.

if you doubting now, sell you bytch ass paper handed bytch.

if you coming here to FUD, take your money moving bytch ass to the boiler room.

Either way we know what we’re getting into if you can’t dispute the DD or don’t believe.

GO SHORT THE STOCK OR SHUT THE FUKK UP!

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peter Hann CFA on LinkedIn: #AMC #GME #AMC | 61 comments

If you sell now, you’ll still be poor/average. This is one of the rare chances at hitting it big. Is it 100%? No. But I like the odds.

and selling and trying to buy dip is dumb. I saw people do that with Tesla, and they got burned. It rips out of nowhere and then you’re stuck buying stock for a high price. Just buy and hold. If you got money, buy more. If not, just save your cash up.

this is my theory to an extent. Like I’m def not poor but selling now literally does nothing for me and if amc dips real low, it’s money I’m willing to lose. The positives well outweigh the negatives for me. I’m seeking real change and if not I’m more than comfortable where I’m at currently