The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It’s becoming obvious this thread is becoming run with hatin ass posters.

if you doubting now, sell you bytch ass paper handed bytch.

if you coming here to FUD, take your money moving bytch ass to the boiler room.

Either way we know what we’re getting into if you can’t dispute the DD or don’t believe.

GO SHORT THE STOCK OR SHUT THE FUKK UP!
Calm your hoe Ass down homie. Y’all gotta get out y’all feelings

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Everyone feeling nervous, btc and the crypto markets getting thrashed too, pay attention to the news, holders in AMC got all these advantages and all these cryptos are better stores of value and exchange than banks are by far yet the prices are getting hammered.

Meanwhile, we got reports of 5% (on record) inflation, nobody with a minimum wage being able to afford a one bedroom anywhere despite bad infrastructure and none of these apts providing amenities beyond a fukking mediocre gym and pool, people getting priced out of houses all over the country even in the places considered to be cheap.

The average person is getting shaken out of EVERYTHING, we are essentially in a cold war with trillion dollar companies and the government

I mean for Christ sakes jp Morgan was fukking shipping cocaine straight from cartels and everyone just forgot, no time got served when that should've bankrupted the company, these people literally do whatever they want, you've got to hold any asset you've got right now because they want to take it from you.

Daps
I should’ve sold..Like 2 weeks ago..

:francis:
Nah. Diamond fukking hands. I'm buying more tomorrow.

This shyt will end one way or another in the next 30 days I believe. They shorting it 5% -10% per day. So the only good thing is this is gonna play out no matter what soon.

I think that's what I'm happy about. Like what's gonna happen when they shoot it to 20 or 10 or 4 dollars and the large majority is still holding?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Calm your hoe Ass down homie. Y’all gotta get out y’all feelings

Breh I know you in this but shut up, it’s irritating to come into this thread every to see the same hating ass posters FUD-ing.

Not everybody is diamond handed it’s easy for these posters to shake weak minded holders out. If hedgies have agents on Reddit, YouTube, & Twitter what makes think TheColi doesn’t have any?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Y’all dumb muhfukkas been in here talking about the shyt gonna hit 5 and 6 figures for the past SEVERAL MONTHS, recycling the SAME fukkin talking points and rhetoric. Now y’all wanna get mad when the — largely unsavvy — base y’all have been pumping up to keep the “movement” moving in here is starting to express doubt . FOH. Y’all created this shyt . A few of us told y’all to shut the fukk up … but nooooo , y’all kept spewing the same bullshyt . :mjlol:

Stop fukkin with muhfukkas . Most people in here — who are not plants and bots — are novices and ain’t built like that! :ufdup:

Of course they gonna start looking at YALL sideways because unfortunately , alotta these dudes come here first to take the temperature of things :snoop:… and all y’all spewing is hyperbolic rhetoric . FOH.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all dumb muhfukkas been in here talking about the shyt gonna hit 5 and 6 figures for the past SEVERAL MONTHS, recycling the SAME fukkin talking points and rhetoric. Now y’all wanna get mad when the — largely unsavvy — base y’all have been pumping up to keep the “movement” moving in here is starting to express doubt . FOH. Y’all created this shyt . A few of us told y’all to shut the fukk up … but nooooo , y’all kept spewing the same bullshyt . :mjlol:

Stop fukkin with muhfukkas . Most people in here — who are not plants and bots — are novices and ain’t built like that! :ufdup:

Of course they gonna start looking at YALL sideways because unfortunately , alotta these dudes come here first to take the temperature of things :snoop:… and all y’all spewing is hyperbolic rhetoric . FOH.
Where the hell all these roaches coming from :gucci:..we need some raid

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One thing about these miserable crab in the barrel ass nikkas on The Coli is they gonna show they ass and parade around on red days like clock work. Quiet as motherfukker on green days. Like we didn’t know the stock was going get attacked. Y’all nikkas can eat dikk. We still HOLDING. In other news set me a buy option for 34 shares at $30. Might as well throw another rack in this bytch nothing but profit.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Go back and look at some of the other growth/squeeze stocks that made people lots of money.

There’s huge dips and huge rips. Tesla lost like $700 per share at one point over the course of a couple weeks before going on a run.

There’s different ways to play the market. Holding a play like this is one of them. But you know what you are getting into. Price don’t matter. What matters is you accumulate as many shares as possible for the inevitable run up.

We saw this same exact cycle twice now this year. It gets beat to hell. People get scared say it’s dead. Haters come out the woodworks. Then eventually it pops and none of that matters.

3rd time on this cycle for me. Position yourselves how it works for your own pockets and your own sanity.

Im holding and buying dips:manny:

Last edited:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Some of you brehs need to start investing in this with a strategy and stop hoping for the powerball to hit.

Do your OWN research. Nah, not a video or a text wall on some other nikkas interpretation of the facts or conspiracy theory.

Read. Theorize. Verify.

If you can't confirm what you read/see with facts from a primary source, it's just noise.

Use the personal DD you do to plan entry and exit points based on your risk tolerance. Set your target price to take profits, stop losses (No, don't use the stop loss shyt in RH. Set an alert in the yahoo app) and stop trading on blind hope.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
“Qraft’s AI model is not specifically designed to invest in meme stocks, but rather in stocks with high capital appreciation potential,” Geeseok Oh, a managing director at Qraft and the head of its Asia-Pacific business, told MarketWatch.

“AI is not swayed by prejudice or bias and may pick up meme stocks if the momentum seems highly positive,” said Oh. “This month, our model found AMC more opportunistic than other meme stocks like GameStop.”
A benchmark-beating robot thinks AMC will outperform Facebook and GameStop. It likes these other stocks, too.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR