The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I was just thinking..If Reddit posters can get AMC trending everyday why Can’t We black ppl everywhere in the world get REPARATIONS trending everyday..We need to make that one of our missions too

Ask a “white ally” to give you 20% of their paycheck and see how quickly that BLM tag gets removed from their Twitter.

On Topic:

Nice lil jump today. Imma see how tomorrow plays out before I buy. It doesn’t like the calls for tomorrow are that impactful unless we get to 35$

AMC - AMC Entertainment Holdings Stock Options Prices - Barchart.com

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just thinking..If Reddit posters can get AMC trending everyday why Can’t We black ppl everywhere in the world get REPARATIONS trending everyday..We need to make that one of our missions too
200.gif

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Blah Blah Blah

not reading none of that shyt.

Don’t tell me how to invest nikka, I wasted money on a bunch of bullshyt in my life. But this right here, is not fukking POWERBALL. We the retail traders own the float. We got the hedge funds by the balls. We know they lose money everyday with short interest. They praying we sell, they doing everything in their power to get us to sell and it’s not working. Nothing about this movement is made up. It’s all facts. The squeeze is coming. I don’t care about what you and none of them other bytch ass nikkas got to say. I don’t know what yall in this thread trying to accomplish but no I don’t give a fukk about none of the other stocks or crypto y’all trying to push and NO WE NOT SELLING. So get the fukk outta here. Go get some p*ssy or something and stop worrying about how other nikkas spend their money.

You not gonna read but you gonna quote and write a homotional response? :umad:

Now shut the fukk up and get off my dikk you hoe ass nikka :pacspit:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
If you held this long fam. You should ride this out. The end is coming in the next month whether it's good or bad.

I believe the little guys is going to win though

Hope u right fam.

I have so much ridiculous personal shyt going on, this poppin off next month would be a blessing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What I find interesting about some of you in here complaining is, that the first and only actual advice given in here is to only invest what you can afford to lose and expect lots of fukkery.

Then fukkery happens and y’all come back complaining or doing a your little hater dance.

I mean that’s literally why we invested in the stock. We are trying to land on the right side of the fukkery.

If that’s not you, then you should probably find a good moment and pull your money out. :manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I find interesting about some of you in here complaining is, that the first and only actual advice given in here is to only invest what you can afford to lose and expect lots of fukkery.

Then fukkery happens and y’all come back complaining or doing a your little hater dance.

I mean that’s literally why we invested in the stock. We are trying to land on the right side of the fukkery.

If that’s not you, then you should probably find a good moment and pull your money out. :manny:
Those tend to have entry points above 40

Last edited: