The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Or after 3 months do you think the pizza party is going to happen or will you think you got finessed.....

Like nobody is waiting 3 month for a damn pizza party....

you don't have to deliver on the pizza. You could have just got played. nikka took yo money and No pizza

If you run up a $20 million credit card bill.....before interest?

I mean you could just skip paying but.....:yeshrug:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently the homie Biden came through and was like 'hell naw.. my people shouldn't have to pay taxes on that unemployment plus up I got them..' :blessed:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

:mjgrin:
Biden with the secret stimmy :ohhh:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing, this is the only thread where you’ll see folk acting like taking profits and getting back in at a lower price is a bad thing.

Although I’m 100% sure that despite the loud rhetoric a lot of people have been taking quietly some profits (as they should)
:sas2:
Data says otherwise :umad:

How them shytcoin bags treating you

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:unimpressed:Give us a Green Day

Naa fukk that... let it bleed till about Wednesday of next week. That way, people get paid this friday.. and they transfer funds into their trading accounts.. and it should be in by tues/wed .. then they can scoop up some more on the low low.. and then BAM! :scheme:

Biden with the secret stimmy :ohhh:

Part 1 of 2 this week, it seems.. since the child tax credit, monthly payments of $250 per month starts this week too. :gladbron:

Daps
Data says otherwise :umad:

How them shytcoin bags treating you

Breh what are you talking about.

1. I own amc, not in it early but I’m in it
2. shyt coins? Shib has treating me very nice considering I’ve owned it since before the thread was made in TLR, post are there from when I originally bought and sold for some profit.

And This is what I’m talking about, y’all on some extra weird shyt in here. Your post would be equivalent to be mocking everyone who bought the month long $50-$60 “dip” then $40-$50 dip.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh what are you talking about.

1. I own amc, not in it early but I’m in it
2. shyt coins? Shib has treating me very nice considering I’ve owned it since before the thread was made in TLR, post are there from when I originally bought and sold for some profit.

And This is what I’m talking about, y’all on some extra weird shyt in here. Your post would be equivalent to be mocking everyone who bought the month long $50-$60 “dip” then $40-$50 dip.
You brought it on yourself talking about people taking profit, wrong as fukk according to data (Fidelity ratios & OBV) .

You can call it what you want, this is a movement based on some real shyt and the gay ass "taking profit" FUD is just projecting your own short term mentality. Cool beans if you do but paper hands get no respect. :yeshrug: Yes you will be shyt on. This is how we do it here. I got negged for FUDing, you don't see me complaining.

You know where the boiler room is.