The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
"AMC Institutional Ownership - AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc Stock" https://fintel.io/so/us/amc
Just briefly scrolling through I've counted at least 10 state employee and teacher pension funds that have gone long or increased holdings in the past 3 months. The same for insurance companies, who are very calculating/rigid in their investment strategies.

Scroll through you will see that not even 1% of these are puts, almost all are shares, calls or both. Many of them are also underwater because they bought in the high $30s low $40s (you can tell by dates). I think I'll continue to buy and hold. They can't rip off retail without ripping off institutions. Sales are non existent for 13f reports.

Daps
They can't rip off retail without ripping off institutions. Sales are non existent for 13f reports.

You act as if they care. These hedges no longer give a shyt how they look, fully accepting that they are the villains in this play, relishing the infamy their corruption has branded them. They will gladly burn those institutions to the ground. What are those institutions going to do about it?

You need to accept the way the world is, breh.

:francis:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
You act as if they care. These hedges no longer give a shyt how they look, fully accepting that they are the villains in this play, relishing the infamy their corruption has branded them. They will gladly burn those institutions to the ground. What are those institutions going to do about it?

You need to accept the way the world is, breh.

:francis:
State Governments, Banks and Foreign investors are not about to be ripped off by Citadel without repercussion.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs in here are really gonna hang onto this entire stack for 5+ years instead of just putting some money in the damn S&P 500 and watching it grow with some stability :mjlol:

:russ: I mean I’d say just keep what you have. That’s what I did with mines I have a bunch of bs plays in my fidelity portfolio. At this point I don’t even watch it anymore. Because everything in there is garbage. Which includes amc and GME. If it hits it hits. But I’m not holding my breath. I built decent positions.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are you getting 5 years from? S&P at roughly 10% ayear will take you 30 years to make a million...
I have a good amount of money in S&P that I put in top of the year, and it’s outperforming every other investment I have: crypto, Individual stocks and AMC (which I’m considering as it’s own thing)…

I feel lucky, because I read a book before I started investing, and it said no matter all the ideas and fancy things ppl try to tell you to make money, S&P will outperform them all no matter what. So glad I took that advice.

Do not be stubborn and hold your money in no damn AMC stock forever unless its really throwaway money.

Never be emotional about this stuff, or you’re gonna get hurt. Please bro.