The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Where are you getting 5 years from? S&P at roughly 10% ayear will take you 30 years to make a million...
That’s better than waiting for the rest of your life to make a million off this bullshyt.

This shyt is never squeezing, breh. You have to know when to let go. Your zealous insistence that this will squeeze isn’t healthy.

:francis:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Where are you getting 5 years from? S&P at roughly 10% ayear will take you 30 years to make a million...

$SPY is up 30% this year :francis:

In a year where the broader market has seen choppiness and inconsistency compared to last year. $SPY is up 30%

But yeah, if you only are investing $500 - $3,000,,,, then 30% growth prolly isn’t that sexy to you….. hence why people in here cling to AMC. Majority of posters don’t have $5,000+ in the market. I’m not saying you specifically, I don’t know you. But the majority of people in this thread you can tell.

But if have an actual stack to put in the market? Then 15-30% growth annually is something that’s appealing to you.

Wise man once said “I can show you how to get rich, but unfortunately it isn’t quick and it can be boring”.

Nobody wants that in here tho, they wanna daydream about AMC hitting $100,000 per share because they bought $600 worth when it was at $55 :francis:

I encourage everyone to hold the AMC shares they have, and I think the ATH is yet to come. But brehs in here who are waiting on 50k per share, or with 80% or more of their portfolio in AMC….. please protect yourself and diversify.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop complaining, hold on until Jan/Feb until money goes back into the market!!!

the dead month is almost over

It’s always another reason. Why we should hang on. Remember at one point it was if the market is down amc will go up so hopefully the market goes down. Market went down Amc went right with it.

at this point it’s obvious they pump and short it as the see fit. And us holding allows them to profit allowing them to continue kicking the can down the road. We will be holding this for a good grip of time.

these catalyst don’t mean a thing

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
It’s always another reason. Why we should hang on. Remember at one point it was if the market is down amc will go up so hopefully the market goes down. Market went down Amc went right with it.

at this point it’s obvious they pump and short it as the see fit. And us holding allows them to profit allowing them to continue kicking the can down the road. We will be holding this for a good grip of time.

BUT BRO DID YOU NOT SEE THE BOX OFFICE NUMBERS FOR SPIDER-MAN?!?!? TAKE YOUR bytchASS FUD OUTTA HERE

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These are the times that separate the strong from the weak, make your choice

I’m giving it two more months then I’ll reevaluate the situation

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are the times that separate the strong from the weak, make your choice

I’m giving it two more months then I’ll reevaluate the situation

i don’t see any negatives in just holding what you have. But I definitely won’t be buying anymore at least for a few months. I just tossed mines in my stock junkyard because one of these days HCMC will get paid and Nu Holdings will go to the moon along side GME and Tattooed Chef. I don’t even check that portfolio anymore I just toss my hailmarys in it