The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
FUDers were quiet when it hit $30 too though. Goes both ways.

This is not true at all, and why would a $30 price point make someone be quiet when the ath was $70+
:skip:

And I really don’t see any “FUDers” in here (maybe 1), just people who don’t fully believe in special catalyst or $xx,xxx price points. It seems everyone in here holds a lil amc
:ld:

Edit- just went back and looked, nope no one was quiet, brehs was still going at it even when it crossed over $30 last week
:pachaha:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I have a good amount of money in S&P that I put in top of the year, and it’s outperforming every other investment I have: crypto, Individual stocks and AMC (which I’m considering as it’s own thing)…

I feel lucky, because I read a book before I started investing, and it said no matter all the ideas and fancy things ppl try to tell you to make money, S&P will outperform them all no matter what. So glad I took that advice.

Do not be stubborn and hold your money in no damn AMC stock forever unless its really throwaway money.

Never be emotional about this stuff, or you’re gonna get hurt. Please bro.

$SPY is up 30% this year :francis:

In a year where the broader market has seen choppiness and inconsistency compared to last year. $SPY is up 30%

But yeah, if you only are investing $500 - $3,000,,,, then 30% growth prolly isn’t that sexy to you….. hence why people in here cling to AMC. Majority of posters don’t have $5,000+ in the market. I’m not saying you specifically, I don’t know you. But the majority of people in this thread you can tell.

But if have an actual stack to put in the market? Then 15-30% growth annually is something that’s appealing to you.

Wise man once said “I can show you how to get rich, but unfortunately it isn’t quick and it can be boring”.

Nobody wants that in here tho, they wanna daydream about AMC hitting $100,000 per share because they bought $600 worth when it was at $55 :francis:

I encourage everyone to hold the AMC shares they have, and I think the ATH is yet to come. But brehs in here who are waiting on 50k per share, or with 80% or more of their portfolio in AMC….. please protect yourself and diversify.
Props! These are the kind of posts that are appreciated
It’s always another reason. Why we should hang on. Remember at one point it was if the market is down amc will go up so hopefully the market goes down. Market went down Amc went right with it.

at this point it’s obvious they pump and short it as the see fit. And us holding allows them to profit allowing them to continue kicking the can down the road. We will be holding this for a good grip of time.

these catalyst don’t mean a thing
The first half is spot on. We haven't gotten there yet. Senators and such are buying puts for Apple, tesla, Microsoft to be down 40% next quarter. Article was posted weeks ago in here

@I Really Mean It,
Breh, I have 4 xs my money invested sitting in this as we speak. I also sold some in June and bought enough GME that if AMC is a complete and total wash I'm still good. I'm always open for suggestions, angles, and truths. But "your woe is me" attitude makes it sound like a savings account is better than any investment. You bought a lot to the table in rallying brehs to get in, but nothing to the table as far as why they should get out. In the age of information that should be easy.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
This is not true at all, and why would a $30 price point make someone be quiet when the ath was $70+
:skip:

And I really don’t see any “FUDers” in here (maybe 1), just people who don’t fully believe in special catalyst or $xx,xxx price points. It seems everyone in here holds a lil amc
:ld:
If it doesn't reach those numbers, it's only because of the people and not the stock. People will sell way before that could happen, but if we are determined, I have no doubt we'd hit those numbers. So essentially, what you just said is FUD.

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Props! These are the kind of posts that are appreciated
The first half is spot on. We haven't gotten there yet. Senators and such are buying puts for Apple, tesla, Microsoft to be down 40% next quarter. Article was posted weeks ago in here

@I Really Mean It,
Breh, I have 4 xs my money invested sitting in this as we speak. I also sold some in June and bought enough GME that if AMC is a complete and total wash I'm still good. I'm always open for suggestions, angles, and truths. But "your woe is me" attitude makes it sound like a savings account is better than any investment. You bought a lot to the table in rallying brehs to get in, but nothing to the table as far as why they should get out. In the age of information that should be easy.
FUD:troll: