The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Here is the thing, back when this thread was first created we discussed the amount of fud, haters and the games that people would play. We listed catalysts, very deep dips, inflation, reverse repos being sky high. And the government turning a blind eye.

I don't take any of what yall say personal. I've continuously announced that this was my first play in the market. I've continuously invited any and everyone to debunk some or all of what I post in here. Funny enough I could probably go back through my posts and find things that are not true, or didn't pan out.

None of you have taken that opportunity. None of you "trolls" have posted a bit of information to counter anything AMC related. Expectations aside, I'd rather be involved in a play that has the DOJ involved and the potential upside, than to be on the sidelines hoping, wishing, celebrating anything opposite to what folks in this thread are trying to accomplish.

Trolling is a nice way of putting it. We all have more accurate descriptions. On the worst trading day of the past year I'd still rather be me than you. Not just on the coli, but away from it as well. Life would have to get pretty damn miserable for me to be invested like yall are. Stick around!

killacal

Banned
Daps
and what have you contributed in here? Do you even have shares?
:ohhh: you right breh I just couldn't decipher your rich nikka talk:troll:

Most people are unable to disclose exactly who they are. What he's saying is coming from multiple sources. And credible sources are alluding to it without saying it directly... where there's smoke there's fire. If everything was in black and white we have no need for the stock market because we all would be rich.

:wow:this level of game should be sold breh

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
:ohhh: you right breh I just couldn't decipher your rich nikka talk:troll:

:wow:this level of game should be sold breh
Certainly you can do better than that. Don't attack me, attack the play. That's the reason for this thread. If you can't do that then you're just a fakkit that needs the attention.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Certainly you can do better than that. Don't attack me, attack the play. That's the reason for this thread. If you can't do that then you're just a fakkit that needs the attention.
Says the nikka with a bicep for an avi on a male dominated message board:mjlol:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Matt Kohrs (,) (@matt_kohrs) Tweeted:
AMC CEO Adam Aron Reportedly Pursuing GameStop Partnership Through GameStop's NFT Marketplace
-Bloomberg
Time to find the receipts of the people who sad this partnership was "stupid" and "would never happen".
#Awkward

Daps
“I know you guys didn’t want to hear this but this thing can last a very long time”

Even the YouTube shills are switching it up

:wow:

D48-DA4-DA-E290-47-F9-9806-30-F49-ABE14-ED.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt Kohrs (,) (@matt_kohrs) Tweeted:
AMC CEO Adam Aron Reportedly Pursuing GameStop Partnership Through GameStop's NFT Marketplace
-Bloomberg
Time to find the receipts of the people who sad this partnership was "stupid" and "would never happen".
#Awkward

It’s not from a reliable source though