The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
How has AMC rebounded? It’s been on a downtrend since the summer.

The blatant crime is why I no longer believe in this play. Instead of owning up to its bad hand, the other player at the table has bribed the dealer to rig this game against our favor.

You keep harping on fundamentals that would be relevant in a fair world in which rich cacs don’t rule by the power of their purse - by fiat, if you will. If they say, “I’m welching on this bet,” that’s the end of it.

I’ve come to terms with the depressing and immutable reality that we are up against men who operate above all laws, and there is nothing - short of an uprising - that we can do about it.

:francis:
1st quarter was -$6.50 per share, 3rd quarter -.44 per

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just want to say I haven't looked at any of my stocks since last Wednesday
this is a very slow week. so I'm not expecting anything to happen this week :manny:

Breh yesterday was beastly it was a good like Cube would say. So I was like I’ll double down since it’s the year end Santa rally. And boom took me out today. A bloody massacre. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not trying to kick anyone out. But why would you keep doing something that upsets you?

Real question here:

How is saying that you “know” something is going to happen equate to realism?

I understand expectations and hope, but I feel that realism is saying “I don’t know” - because you really don’t. Unless you are claiming 100% certainty in this, in which I am also asking, why so confident?

I used to love this thread, and have 300+ shares myself, but I also pride myself in not associating in group think or cult like behavior, and actually the over optimism and fighting is having the opposite intended effect for me personally. I want to sell now…

Then sell!