The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Jumping on the NFT wave is smart, but that won’t have anything to do with the main goal
Its the equivalent of a dividend, If they issue them to share holders then hedge funds can't match it. It would put an end to Naked shorts, and it would expose how many synthetics are out there because they would only issue enough for the float. This should push the smaller hedgefunds to cover early

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Why y’all trying to kick this man out his own thread?

The fake optimism bullshyt is corny
He's spreading fud, and either he won't admit to selling or he has fomo and is afraid to sell. The play is still alive based on evidence. Fake optimism is when brehs were talking 500k per. Realism is this is going to squeeze and we won't know when or for how much until we get there. Most in here are grounded. OP isn't.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's spreading fud, and either he won't admit to selling or he has fomo and is afraid to sell. The play is still alive based on evidence. Fake optimism is when brehs were talking 500k per. Realism is this is going to squeeze and we won't know when or for how much until we get there. Most in here are grounded. OP isn't.
Real question here:

How is saying that you “know” something is going to happen equate to realism?

I understand expectations and hope, but I feel that realism is saying “I don’t know” - because you really don’t. Unless you are claiming 100% certainty in this, in which I am also asking, why so confident?

I used to love this thread, and have 300+ shares myself, but I also pride myself in not associating in group think or cult like behavior, and actually the over optimism and fighting is having the opposite intended effect for me personally. I want to sell now…

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Real question here:

How is saying that you “know” something is going to happen equate to realism?

I understand expectations and hope, but I feel that realism is saying “I don’t know” - because you really don’t. Unless you are claiming 100% certainty in this, in which I am also asking, why so confident?

I used to love this thread, and have 300+ shares myself, but I also pride myself in not associating in group think or cult like behavior, and actually the over optimism and fighting is having the opposite intended effect for me personally. I want to sell now…
The reasons are almost endless.
The fact that retail has locked up the float
Adding the # of intitutions holding vs retail is mathematically impossible to exist given the float.
The fact that they have an entire float worth of shares hidden in Brazil
Short interest, just to cover what's being reported is squeeze worthy.
The buy to sell ratio has been consistently 3-2 for an entire year
On a daily basis 65% of trades are in the darkpool
Today it's been reports of up to 95% darkpool trades
The amount of manipulation, the blatant crime, the take away of the buy button.
The way AMC has rebounded.
I'm convinced,

Daps
The reasons are almost endless.
The fact that retail has locked up the float
Adding the # of intitutions holding vs retail is mathematically impossible to exist given the float.
The fact that they have an entire float worth of shares hidden in Brazil
Short interest, just to cover what's being reported is squeeze worthy.
The buy to sell ratio has been consistently 3-2 for an entire year
On a daily basis 65% of trades are in the darkpool
Today it's been reports of up to 95% darkpool trades
The amount of manipulation, the blatant crime, the take away of the buy button.
The way AMC has rebounded.
I'm convinced,
How has AMC rebounded? It’s been on a downtrend since the summer.

The blatant crime is why I no longer believe in this play. Instead of owning up to its bad hand, the other player at the table has bribed the dealer to rig this game against our favor.

You keep harping on fundamentals that would be relevant in a fair world in which rich cacs don’t rule by the power of their purse - by fiat, if you will. If they say, “I’m welching on this bet,” that’s the end of it.

I’ve come to terms with the depressing and immutable reality that we are up against men who operate above all laws, and there is nothing - short of an uprising - that we can do about it.

:francis:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
How has AMC rebounded? It’s been on a downtrend since the summer.

The blatant crime is why I no longer believe in this play. Instead of owning up to its bad hand, the other player at the table has bribed the dealer to rig this game against our favor.

You keep harping on fundamentals that would be relevant in a fair world in which rich cacs don’t rule by the power of their purse - by fiat, if you will. If they say, “I’m welching on this bet,” that’s the end of it.

I’ve come to terms with the depressing and immutable reality that we are up against men who operate above all laws, and there is nothing - short of an uprising - that we can do about it.

:francis:

Please stop the fud, sell or get a grip....This isn't your first trade, things will turn out fine. But the constant whining is no fun to be around.