The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Looking at the stock price you put the broke in brokerage:scust:
No dummy.

AMC still one of the best performing and most popular stocks on the year.

If you bought in when op made the thread or before you’ve had some great returns. Almost once in a lifetime stuff has already happened with this stock.

But for whatever reason ignorant clowns like yourself chose to ignore reality and spend time/energy hating on other people.

Get your shyt together breh :smh:

Daps
It’s the same as it’s ever been.

It’s abundantly clear you don’t even know/understand why you purchased your shares in the first place.

The company was on the verge of bankruptcy. Large institutions took notice and sold millions of shares short. Reddit cacs took notice and purchased a bunch of shares. This locked those shorts into losing positions.

From day one we’ve been waiting for the catalyst that turns those short positions into buyers.

Nothing has changed on that front. If you believed in the squeeze when you made this thread, then there’s nothing that has happened since then to discredit the squeeze.

It’s just time and your impatience/emotions that has changed.
You’re not telling me anything I don’t already know. What you fail to grasp, or refuse to believe, is that multiple actors acting at the behest of the hedges are conspiring to shield them from the consequences of being so deep in the hole.

I don’t even disagree with your analysis. But, that no longer matters. They NEVER imagined that so many investors would fight their short campaign against AMC and GME.

We are at a stalemate.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’re not telling me anything I don’t already know. What you fail to grasp, or refuse to believe, is that multiple actors acting at the behest of the hedges are conspiring to shield them from the consequences of being so deep in the hole.
It’s been that way since jump. That’s what we’ve been fighting against. That’s why the AMC/GME/ ape movement exists.

I don’t even disagree with your analysis. But, that no longer matters. They NEVER imagined that so many investors would fight their short campaign against AMC and GME.

We are at a stalemate.
Sure they never imagined it. And they don’t know how to get rid of us. I agree we are at a stalemate. I’m ok with waiting it out. Remember time is on our side. It costs them more and more every day to hold their positions, it cost us nothing.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I never thought you would see common sense first:ohhh:

Wait till you find out AMC hype on social media is a targeted campaign to take even more of your dollars:russ:

Nah this is really it.

I still think AMC hasn’t hit its ATH yet, but outside of that it’s clear as day that half of the AMC shills on Twitter are bots

You can tell who has clear eyes and who doesn’t by how they talk about it. This, to me, is a money play for us retail investors to make a $$ play and get some profit. Even if you bought in late, $20-$60 is a 3x return, congrats, that can be your $$ play. And depending on what you put in? It’s a big one.

Anyone talking about this like a ‘movement’ or ‘apes vs. hedgies’? Nah, yall can fight that fight, I’m busy moving to the next play w/ the AMC profits that others didn’t take.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Nah this is really it.

I still think AMC hasn’t hit its ATH yet, but outside of that it’s clear as day that half of the AMC shills on Twitter are bots

You can tell who has clear eyes and who doesn’t by how they talk about it. This, to me, is a money play for us retail investors to make a $$ play and get some profit. Even if you bought in late, $20-$60 is a 3x return, congrats, that can be your $$ play. And depending on what you put in? It’s a big one.

Anyone talking about this like a ‘movement’ or ‘apes vs. hedgies’? Nah, yall can fight that fight, I’m busy moving to the next play w/ the AMC profits that others didn’t take.
nikkas got played during a pandemic, I really tried to tell them:francis:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive said it a million times now.

This play is reliant on short interest, and community strength.

If/when short interest dies and the community moves on. Then this is over.

Currently short interest and community sentiment is the highest it’s ever been. Would make zero sense to walk away before something happens.

Aren't the shorts already locked in?

How could short interest even change at this point, without the squeeze happening?

Also, how are you gauging community sentiment?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Aren't the shorts already locked in?

How could short interest even change at this point, without the squeeze happening?
If the majority of the community sells then shorts can get out of their positions without causing a “squeeze”

Also, how are you gauging community sentiment?
People talking about it.

AMC continues to be the most talked about stock on the market. Prime time news segments still covering it. Countless YouTube videos, etc,

As long as people are talking about it. We know we have lots of money on the sidelines waiting to be thrown in. When it hits people are gonna be scrambling to secure shares.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah this is really it.

yea, I tend to agree. Realistically, what do you think the ATH will be? When would you sell?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
That still implies you think your Jesus :mjtf:

It's like a retard coalition in here:mjlol:
I don't know what kind of fakkit shyt yall on. But this ain't the place for it. You talking about shyt that ain't got shyt to do with the market. Go watch TV or something nikka. Get off my nuts! What part of manhood is this that yall doing. Can't address the play at hand, so yall nut hugging

We are at a stalemate.
You're behaving exactly how they programmed you to. It's textbook behavior. Sell!

Daps
I don't know what kind of fakkit shyt yall on. But this ain't the place for it. You talking about shyt that ain't got shyt to do with the market. Go watch TV or something nikka. Get off my nuts! What part of manhood is this that yall doing. Can't address the play at hand, so yall nut hugging

You're behaving exactly how they programmed you to. It's textbook behavior. Sell!
I’m taking a clear and dispassionate look at what’s occurring. We have hedges trapped in a play that can ruin them and take their wealth. They wield unparalleled power, the kind that grants them immunity from any kind of accountability. The government could put an wnd to this now, but it has clearly chosen not to. Can I be clearer?

We can’t win this fight. Not because we haven’t won by playing the rules, which we have, but because they’ve changed the rules to prevent them from losing.

I am not programmed or even feeling defeated. I’ve just accepted this as an instructive lesson in the type of society in which we are imprisoned.

:francis: