The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Why do you keep coming to this thread if you no longer believe in this play?
Because I’m frustrated by the sight of brehs I respect clinging to this fantasy. It’s over. Not because the play wasn’t built on sound fundamentals - because it always has been - but due to the fundamentals being pushed to the side in the service of power.

I created this thread under the assumption this world operated in a way it never will. I am tired of dudes in here acting like this has any chance of squeezing.

:francis:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Because I’m frustrated by the sight of brehs I respect clinging to this fantasy. It’s over. Not because the play wasn’t built on sound fundamentals - because it always has been - but due to the fundamentals being pushed to the side in the service of power.

I created this thread under the assumption this world operated in a way it never will. I am tired of dudes in here acting like this has any chance of squeezing.

Just let it go breh, you not gonna convince them. A lot of them won't let it go til it comes back down under $10...$2...some price where they ain't sitting pretty no mo.

We all want them to win but it ain't looking like the win is in sight and you can't stop hopium or belief. Let them have it breh breh.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You let it be known already. We know how you feel. Just let it go. Stop coming in here if you're frustrated.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Why do you keep coming to this thread if you no longer believe in this play?

They saw the first 30 times you posted that .. let these nikkas do them. people did they own dd If it's over for you leave and stop being a hoe ass nikka

Shabazz

All Star
Daps

Bet you won’t sell all your shares though:sas1: