The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Ironically that’s you.

You said yourself you were in it for a recovery play then you heard some YouTube’s dudes talking about a squeeze so you bought more.

You drunk the Kool-Aid and had no clue what was in it.

Now you’re mad at the side effects(waiting) and people trying to give you the ingredient list.

My conviction is based on numbers. My decision making is based on those numbers. There’s no Koolaid for me to drink.

As long as short interest keeps going up. And retail interest stays firm. I’m in. Don’t need a tweet or YouTube videos for my confidence.

This is false.

Have fun breh :cheers:
Your posts are starting to read like

juelz-talking.gif

You’re ignoring the point being made by breh. These billionaires don’t care about your numbers. This is such a uniquely perilous position they’re in, that they can’t hide these indicators. However, they’re not closing these positions unless someone forces them to, and there’s no sign if that happening anytime soon.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

juelz-talking.gif
Sell your shyt mufukka.

why you here for?

My posts are the only ones in here based on numbers and reality.

Funny I guess y’all would rather just hear the

“ AMC to the moon 10,000,000 per share” hype

You got it breh. Do your thing.

Daps
Sell your shyt mufukka.

why you here for?

My posts are the only ones in here based on numbers and reality.

Funny I guess y’all would rather just hear the

“ AMC to the moon 10,000,000 per share” hype

You got it breh. Do your thing.
The reality is these crooks don’t give a single solitary fukk about any of these metrics that gets the AMC/GME crowd giddy. That is the cold reality you refuse to acknowledge.

:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

juelz-talking.gif

You’re ignoring the point being made by breh. These billionaires don’t care about your numbers.
They care about them. Hedgies losing money and closing down all over the place.

They still piling in on AMC/GME cause they are trying to save their lives.

This is such a uniquely perilous position they’re in, that they can’t hide these indicators. However, they’re not closing these positions unless someone forces them to, and there’s no sign if that happening anytime soon.
I don’t disagree with this. Which is why I said a long time ago. Patience is our number one weapon in the fight.

The longer it goes on, the more likely something will force them to cover. It’s just impossible to know what/when that is.

If you don’t have the time/patience to wait then this shyt ain’t for you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The reality is these crooks don’t give a single solitary fukk about any of these metrics that gets the AMC/GME crowd giddy. That is the cold reality you refuse to acknowledge.

:francis:
I acknowledged that from day one. That’s why I bought shares.

If they gave a fukk, there would be no squeeze. They would have covered and walked away a long time ago.

They still think they are gonna win.

I still think we are gonna win.

Time will tell what happens.

In the meantime short intrest and community sentiment are the two things I’m watching to let me know if this is a valid play or not.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ironically that’s you.

You said yourself you were in it for a recovery play then you heard some YouTube’s dudes talking about a squeeze so you bought more.

You drunk the Kool-Aid and had no clue what was in it.

Now you’re mad at the side effects(waiting) and people trying to give you the ingredient list.

My conviction is based on numbers. My decision making is based on those numbers. There’s no Koolaid for me to drink.

As long as short interest keeps going up. And retail interest stays firm. I’m in. Don’t need a tweet or YouTube videos for my confidence.

This is false.

Have fun breh :cheers:

People are just loud and wrong sometimes have a good day.

killacal

Banned
Daps
For example.

People in here mad and disappointed at recent downward price action.

If you were following the short interest number you’d know they piled in like 20+ million shares short over the last couple weeks.

We also have numbers showing retail has been buying the hell out of the dip.

If you are in it for a squeeze those should be exciting numbers for you.

But seemingly dudes don’t even understand what the play is, so they see red days and just get mad/frustrated. Then come in here talking bout how they are gonna sell.

Just sell that shyt breh. This play isn’t for you :manny:
maxresdefault.jpg

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
SI for AMC was up over 60% on January 25th when I got into the play somewhere around $4. On January 27th, my shares were $20 each. I think GME had a SI over 100% at the same time. When you put it into the context of a short/gamma squeeze, 20% doesn't mean much as a trigger for this stock.

Idk what the SI was in June when it hit $72 but I do know it took more volume than Tesla to get it there. Daily Volume would be the number I'd look at because that's a more reliable and verifiable indicator of when something is actually happening instead of speculating about si/dtcc rules, tweets and w/e else.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SI for AMC was up over 60% on January 25th when I got into the play somewhere around $4. On January 27th, my shares were $20 each. I think GME had a SI over 100% at the same time. When you put it into the context of a short/gamma squeeze, 20% doesn't mean much as a trigger for this stock.

Idk what the SI was in June when it hit $72 but I do know it took more volume than Tesla to get it there. Daily Volume would be the number I'd look at because that's a more reliable and verifiable indicator of when something is actually happening instead of speculating about si/dtcc rules, tweets and w/e else.

:manny: When you are right you are right.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Before the June run up SI was around where it is now.

It was never 60% in January. I’m not sure where you got that number from.

Volume is a good indicator of how many eyes/wallets are in on the play up or down.

Short interest is the only way to know if shorts even exist.

The shyt is called a “Short squeeze”

Why in the hell would we ignore the “shorts”

:dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
e0p8jp002x581.jpg

Short interest was never 60%

The highest it’s been was late May just before the big rip.

It’s now creeped up to similar heights as then.

The numbers are two weeks behind but according to ortex today SI has exceeded what it was in late May.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That nikka wrong as fukk tho.

Short interest was nowhere near 60% EVER.

Increasingly it’s evident y’all have absolutely no idea what you are talking about :francis:

The bottom line is that short interest looks great on paper but it’s just another metric. And not one I personally hold at that high of a value because it ultimately doesn’t mandate anything.

What matters at the time is the price and chart. It can be 75% tomorrow and what happens? Or it could be 12% what happens?

Like I said trade/invest however you do. I’m not knocking it. I’ve changed some methods a lot. AMC/GME are stocks that follows none of my normal processes.

im literally only here for moass and I’ll admit I should have sold out already but now I’m stuck. Until March/April. At which point unless something changes I’m likely going to hop out. The rate this is going I’ll likely be back in by this time next year with a better position at a better price point.

Last edited: