The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Everyone in this play in this thread is grown. If people did not do their own DD then nothing to feel bad about. No one should take @Another Man word as gospel and should do their own research. If not for you I would not be in the position to make life changing money. People have stated constantly in this thread to only put in what you can afford to lose. If someone put their life savings into the play they have no one to blame but themselves. I say this as respectfully as possible...STFU and wait or cash out. There are still people believing in this play and your now daily doom and gloom is not helping.

word

OP be coming up in here with his

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

Like bruh, stfu if you ain’t got nothing positive to say. Either sell your shares or put a notification on your target price and live your life.

:stopitslime:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
https://www.sec.gov/comments/s7-08-09/s70809-4614.pdf

Read the first few pages. Shows how fukked up hedgefunds are. Robbed people of a prostate cancer treatment. Using media like jim Cramer and posting on internet.

makes you think some higher ups want these guys gone and dealt with. All this info ending up on internet doesn’t seem like an accident.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Si up to 21%

mill be honest that stuff doesn’t mean anything to me until they cover. I look at the current days price action and chart…SI has been extremely high what feels like a year now. But I’m also just losing PTPI swing wise. Which is extremely high.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mill be honest that stuff doesn’t mean anything to me until they cover. I look at the current days price action and chart…SI has been extremely high what feels like a year now. But I’m also just losing PTPI swing wise. Which is extremely high.
It was 16 last week

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s the number you should care about if you are in it for a squeeze.

You keep saying you don’t care about fundamentals and you only care about the squeeze.

Then you say you don’t care about the number one indicator for a potential squeeze.

Im convinced some of y’all are so frustrated cause you looking at the wrong numbers.

If we squeeze it don’t matter whether the squeeze starts at $70 or $7. The fuel is short interest/shares on loan and Fomo.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s the number you should care about if you are in it for a squeeze.

You keep saying you don’t care about fundamentals and you only care about the squeeze.

Then you say you don’t care about the number one indicator for a potential squeeze.

Im convinced some of y’all are so frustrated cause you looking at the wrong numbers.

If we squeeze it don’t matter whether the squeeze starts at $70 or $7. The fuel is short interest/shares on loan and Fomo.

The numbers have been high for ever and nothing occurs. What’s the point of me being hyped about it at this point. Wake me up when they actually start covering or the actually price of shares increase. That’s what I’m trying to see.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The numbers have been high for ever and nothing occurs. What’s the point of me being hyped about it at this point. Wake me up when they actually start covering or the actually price of shares increase. That’s what I’m trying to see.
saying the “numbers have been high” is missing the point. Because they have fluctuated greatly based on what’s happening with the stock.

We have been as low as around 12% since this thread was started.

If you don’t care about short positions then why were you ever hyped about the play in the first place? :dahell:

The short interest being so high gives you your explanation of why the price has gone down recently.

It’s also the number you should be watching to know when the play is over. Price goes way down and short interest goes way down you know people sold, they covered and the shyt is over.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
saying the “numbers have been high” is missing the point. Because they have fluctuated greatly based on what’s happening with the stock.

We have been as low as around 12% since this thread was started.

If you don’t care about short positions then why were you ever hyped about the play in the first place? :dahell:

The short interest being so high gives you your explanation of why the price has gone down recently.

It’s also the number you should be watching to know when the play is over. Price goes way down and short interest goes way down you know people sold, they covered and the shyt is over.

Exactly so what’s the point in me sweating it. Let me know when they actually buy them back. Until that point I’m looking at the price so I can know when to get out of the position.

its a ton of stocks that have high SI even given week or month. This has had high SI the whole time.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

fukk covering

Im waiting for them to close their positions