The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some sources say they covered last month. I wouldn't get my hopes up. But it is a good indicator of things to come as far as dominoes falling.

i mean if 5-6 hedge funds a year fall by 2026 sometime MOASS. Hold the line.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No shyt. That’s why this became a squeeze opportunity. But, SI has been high all year. FtDs have been mounting all year. In a market where fundamentals mattered, we’d be millionaires already. It is obvious to me that they will let SI continue to be high.

:francis:
No. It was near these levels before the June run up, then it went way down. It has now marched up to higher than it was then.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
No shyt. That’s why this became a squeeze opportunity. But, SI has been high all year. FtDs have been mounting all year. In a market where fundamentals mattered, we’d be millionaires already. It is obvious to me that they will let SI continue to be high.

Yeah but that's why we have catalysts. It shouldn't bother you this much to realize that the stock market is manipulated. Were you under the impression that we operated under a fair and free market based economy with strict rules and regulations?

If so did you also believe America is a fair and equal opportunity place for people and no one is cheating or manipulating things in favor of those of a certain race, gender, or socioeconomic status?

Cmon now breh there's obviously something going on in your life external to this stock that has you acting like this. You'll be aight this ain't nothing new to us.

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah but that's why we have catalysts. It shouldn't bother you this much to realize that the stock market is manipulated. Were you under the impression that we operated under a fair and free market based economy with strict rules and regulations?

If so did you also believe America is a fair and equal opportunity place for people and no one is cheating or manipulating things in favor of those of a certain race, gender, or socioeconomic status?

Cmon now breh there's obviously something going on in your life external to this stock that has you acting like this. You'll be aight this ain't nothing new to us.
Nothing external is making me this cynical. I’m just exhausted by constant talk of catalysts, all of which never amounting to shyt, unfulfilled bouts of hope that raise spirits before these crooks drag the price through the sewer. I’m done with it, breh. I’m done believing the lies. I’m being as honest as I was when I made this thread. I feel a tinge of guilt for convincing brehs to hop aboard this bullshyt ride to hell. I’m slightly in the green, but there are dudes here in the red, and I share in some of the blame.

Last edited:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Nothing external is making this cynical. I’m just exhausted by constant talk of catalysts, all of which never amounting to shyt, unfulfilled bouts of hope that raise spirits before these crooks drag the price through the sewer. I’m done with it, breh. I’m done believing the lies. I’m being as honest as I was when I made this thread. I feel a tinge of guilt for convincing brehs to hop aboard this bullshyt ride to hell. I’m slightly in the green, but there are dudes here in the red, and I share in some of the blame.

Everyone in this play in this thread is grown. If people did not do their own DD then nothing to feel bad about. No one should take @Another Man word as gospel and should do their own research. If not for you I would not be in the position to make life changing money. People have stated constantly in this thread to only put in what you can afford to lose. If someone put their life savings into the play they have no one to blame but themselves. I say this as respectfully as possible...STFU and wait or cash out. There are still people believing in this play and your now daily doom and gloom is not helping.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know price ain’t ideal but we are currently up about 25% from the low we hit around $20.

Shorts were piling in the whole time, so we have undoubtedly captured more of them in losing positions.

Things still looking pretty good considering the bad couple months we’ve had :ehh:
Looks like whoever recently shorted amc got the hell out in the ah

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Looks like whoever recently shorted amc got the hell out in the ah
Could be, or it could be institutions/whales piling back in as the downward pressure comes to an end.

Thing is, they were still shorting it all day today, so somebody dun got clapped up.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could be, or it could be institutions/whales piling back in as the downward pressure comes to an end.

Thing is, they were still shorting it all day today, so somebody dun got clapped up.
Hopefully we finish the week strong and back into the 30s

i was surprised how the market reacted after the speech from powell

Lilbeast

All Star
Daps
If you are not good with reading charts and finding support & resistance, you can use the 10/20/30 strategy to find your entry for whichever stock you are looking to buy.

Basically, look up the ATH and subtract 10%/20%/30% then set your targets to those numbers. If a stock is more than 50% off its high, I would fall back until it starts to trend in the right direction.

I'm not a financial advisor though so holla at one of you aren't sure.

I’m looking at ETH bro. Want something guaranteed

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
2 hedge funds died today, and another declared they would stop short selling.

One of the ones that died supposedly has held a 4 million share short position in AMC for a while which they should have to close soon.
My guess Is that someone will buy it and it won't hit the market.