The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 hedge funds died today, and another declared they would stop short selling.

One of the ones that died supposedly has held a 4 million share short position in AMC for a while which they should have to close soon.

should see a decent upswing that day I’m assuming. Well the next day. Not sure what time they post those things.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
2 hedge funds died today, and another declared they would stop short selling.

One of the ones that died supposedly has held a 4 million share short position in AMC for a while which they should have to close soon.
I read on Reddit that they closed their positions a month ago. It had a link showing proof but I don’t remember which thread had it. For some reason though I’ve just got even more excited about this whole play taking off soon. More optimistic then I’ve been in a minute.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I read on Reddit that they closed their positions a month ago. It had a link showing proof but I don’t remember which thread had it. For some reason though I’ve just got even more excited about this whole play taking off soon. More optimistic then I’ve been in a minute.
Ok it was unclear if they closed yet or not. Really though 4 million shares ain’t shyt. There’s at least 100 million shares short right now.

I just take the news as another sign we are winning. Price ain’t where we want it to be, but seems all the pieces are falling in line.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

oh nevermind so them closing didn't mean too much of a thing. But anchorage Cap should mean something.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who cares? Means nothing. It’s just more evidence of how brazen this is.

:yeshrug:
Shutup breh, nobody got time for your shyt today.

Short interest is why this whole thing is a thing. It’s kinda the most important thing to watch through all the noise.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust: shorts and short interest is the whole basis of a squeeze so when we see all time high short interest reported we aren't allowed to be a little happy?

:huhldup:

anchorage cap went down it should be some type of movement in the morning or on Friday.

Daps
:scust: shorts and short interest is the whole basis of a squeeze so when we see all time high short interest reported we aren't allowed to be a little reassured?

:huhldup:
No shyt. That’s why this became a squeeze opportunity. But, SI has been high all year. FtDs have been mounting all year. In a market where fundamentals mattered, we’d be millionaires already. It is obvious to me that they will let SI continue to be high.

:francis: