The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Imma keep putting money in my account but leaving it in buying power. The entire market should keep dying until Christmas right? I’m trying to get guaranteed other stocks at their lowest
If you are not good with reading charts and finding support & resistance, you can use the 10/20/30 strategy to find your entry for whichever stock you are looking to buy.

Basically, look up the ATH and subtract 10%/20%/30% then set your targets to those numbers. If a stock is more than 50% off its high, I would fall back until it starts to trend in the right direction.

I'm not a financial advisor though so holla at one of you aren't sure.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
yes you are, you said it yourself you were never in the market before this but somehow you're in position to talk about DD with such conviction :francis:
How about you pay more attention to my posts. I cite articles, Government websites, and people who actually work in the financial sector. Some of yall are biased because it is packaged in a twitter or reddit post. I encourage you to search my post history and quote the last time I posted anything from reddit.

What you're doing is called "contempt prior to investigation" Not a good stance to have when all the evidence is within this thread.

PS. I'll wait.

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
ac8jcpfbdr581.jpg

:mjlol: