The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
All we have to do is wait for the margin calls
Who’s going to issue margin calls? All of these entities - hedges, banks, market makers, SEC, DTCC - are conspiring to ensure these short positions are never covered. It’s a far reaching conspiracy that includes multiple actors working in concert against us.

I am not doubting the math or fundamentals. The reason I’ve given up is because I think the powers that be would rather be flagrant in their refusal to honor this bet we have won than pay it.

I think it’s fairly obvious there are not going to be any margin calls.

:francis:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
O-Dogg and Wax would kick all these clowns out the ride....
I wish someone would post that gif in here. We need it for when it goes to the rafters. I've been trying like hell but keep failing to deliver.

Who’s going to issue margin calls? All of these entities - hedges, banks, market makers, SEC, DTCC - are conspiring to ensure these short positions are never covered. It’s a far reaching conspiracy that includes multiple actors working in concert against us.

I am not doubting the math or fundamentals. The reason I’ve given up is because I think the powers that be would rather be flagrant in their refusal to honor this bet we have won than pay it.

I think it’s fairly obvious there are not going to be any margin calls.

:francis:
You act like banks don't need their mtfkn money. Feds can't bail all of them. Interest rates don't get to a sustainable level before 2023. Inflation is going no where. Soon enough the only option they will have is to print more money and send out stimulus checks.

They lowkey trying to do that with that $8.7B for minorities. But that ain't for black folk, and 8.7B is a paltry sum for the State of Flux that we find ourselves in. Big pictue dawg.

No apologies to anyone who disagrees, I'd rather them show me how low they can go so that I can get on my Jan 6th shyt with these cacs than surrender. Pay me or let's get it poppin!

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Imma keep putting money in my account but leaving it in buying power. The entire market should keep dying until Christmas right? I’m trying to get guaranteed other stocks at their lowest
There’s a meeting/announcement today around interest rates, inflation, etc. People pulling out before that. Depending on what’s said things could get worse or start to recover

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s a meeting/announcement today around interest rates, inflation, etc. People pulling out before that. Depending on what’s said things could get worse or start to recover

it's usually something called a santa clause run but I'm not sure it will happen this year. But that should be next week.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
No one is relying solely on reddit DD, and us in this thread have fully conceded that Blackrock is not on our side. Most ways people are trying to connect things today is jokes.

yes you are, you said it yourself you were never in the market before this but somehow you're in position to talk about DD with such conviction :francis: