The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is. I’m cool being down. It is what it is. It’s the gamble. My Christmas still the same. Everything still the same in my household.. same people saying “I told you so” are the same people when Covid hit and amc was possibly close to going bankrupt saying don’t do it. Too risky. Same ones told me don’t rock with Tesla cuz it’s iffy during Covid times. It is what it is. I’m chilling. Ya “told you so” dudes can chill too. Lol

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Is Adam Aron still selling his shares why you guys hold? :mjgrin:

he told his investors he was selling some shares months ago and even if he did sell during a squeeze, he would be investigated for insider trading. He gets paid in shares from what I’ve read and he’s preparing for retirement in the future. Sell some now before this goes back to being a $10 stock. He ain’t stupid

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
he told his investors he was selling some shares months ago and even if he did sell during a squeeze, he would be investigated for insider trading. He gets paid in shares from what I’ve read and he’s preparing for retirement in the future. Sell some now before this goes back to being a $10 stock. He ain’t stupid
No he's not stupid. He's played this perfect while not catching any heat

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
My thing is. I’m cool being down. It is what it is. It’s the gamble. My Christmas still the same. Everything still the same in my household.. same people saying “I told you so” are the same people when Covid hit and amc was possibly close to going bankrupt saying don’t do it. Too risky. Same ones told me don’t rock with Tesla cuz it’s iffy during Covid times. It is what it is. I’m chilling. Ya “told you so” dudes can chill too. Lol
Lol I'm made good money off AMC. I'll do a lotto play if goes under 10 again

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
What’s unhinged about my posts? I think I’ve been pretty lucid and measured in how I’ve responded to this bullshyt.

Are our buys not outpacing sales? Is that reflected by the price? Are brokers sending buys through the lit market? Can the SEC shut down amc routes through the dark pool? Is the SEC supposed to protect investors?

If anyone is being unhinged, it’s those of you pinning your hopes on these crooks ever being held to account and the government standing on the side of common investors instead of the extremely wealthy.

:francis:

More people going to the movies will make more people buy the stock.

No one thing is THE thing that will make it squeeze. It’s gonna need a perfect storm of a lot of things in order to happen.
We stated early and often that we were looking for a market crash. "The Gret Reset" Some cats can't see the forest for the trees.

well damn :snoop: all the DD owning the float and the shorts having to be covered and we still need things to hit right :wtf: my hopes aren't high at this point

breh your talking to is juelzing like a muhfukka he wasnt talking that perfect storm shyt months ago
seemed like at one point you internalized all of the catalysts we were looking at. I always viewed you as one of the more seasoned guys in here.

I mean we knew that we owned the float and had to hold and that the shorts needed to be covered. We knew that the hedgies would do their thing and manipulate. But now we have to make sure AMC has catalyst, people buy the stock and hold still, and still have to force the shorts to cover...I'll be 100. I thought all we had to do was buy and hold....

All of the Apes will need to be going to AMC every weekend and buying snacks that way AMC makes even more money. Which hopefully convinces others to invest...Dammit why can't Amazon just buy it.

I can't complain I was just looking for a reopening play and it worked out. I should have got out when it was in the 70s. But I got greedy.. Than I drank the kool aid and kept buying more shares.
And GME which is the "be all, end all" is waiting on the same thing AMC is. You've neglected your ability to reason and are running off of emotion. I can expect/ accept that from others. But I held higher expectations for you. You act like you can't thumb through your post history or legit DD that is everywhere to strengthen your resolve. Share with us why you think it's over. What has came and went other than dates and price fluctuations that leads you to believe it's over?

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
E4q4fzVVoAAOTAj.jpg

A whole lot of bytches in here dawg!!

:russ::russ::russ:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not worried one bit, toughen up guys, 100 years ago our ancestors pretty much had nothing to their names and still didn't just roll over and die, otherwise none of us would be here....

Dig deep and hold the line, hedgies ain't going down without a fight!

:myman::myman::myman:why yall tripping? buy the dips and average down.

Mr.FOH

Pro
Daps
:myman::myman::myman:why yall tripping? buy the dips and average down.
I bought this shyt @13
I’ve seen it run up to 71 and get slashed all the way to 21/20 on Monday
I ain’t going no where. I’m ready to see this shyt hit 3 bucks but I’ll tell you this I only invested what I can afford to lose. I see it as taking a bad bytch out for dinner and drinks a few nights and not get the buns. If a get the buns great if I don’t I enjoyed my nights out