The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I guess I view money differently I depend on it all for something. I want all of my coins. :manny: just because I gambled doesn't mean I didn't need that money. I can always find a need. And to me investing is a requirement.
Yeah play boy we should take some money and invest in McDonald's get some of that 70% obese American money

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I guess I view money differently I depend on it all for something. I want all of my coins. :manny: just because I gambled doesn't mean I didn't need that money. I can always find a need. And to me investing is a requirement.

I feel you. There's no right or wrong answer to it to be honest. Its how one lives. :yeshrug:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This is why diversifying is key
I’m not worried about amc because I have other positions that made money

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why diversifying is key
I’m not worried about amc because I have other positions that made money

I mean I’m diversified to the point I even have amc out away in a grave yard account. But even than I still care about it :russ:. Plus I still add shares here and there even though I’m going to stop. I can’t say everything made money some don’t some do especially in my options account. But I’ve been doing decently lately.

but I still look at my amc/GME price points. When I look at trading view. Even if i hid it I’d still be curious. I track everything I have funds in.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m the unhinged one, but some of you are fully content with seeing these smug cacs steal your money in plain view, under the approving eye of even more grinning cacs in the SEC. Y’all think it’s perfectly acceptable to stay in a play where your opponent flagrantly cheats and receives a high five from the referee after doing it.

But I’m the unhinged, bipolar, irrational lunatic who’s not being logical and reasoned. I’m being too emotional apparently, as I observe men lose their livelihoods because of a societal order stipulating that the 1%’s control of the market shall never be challenged.

And, fukkouttahere with that useless canard about not investing more than you’re willing to lose. I don’t give a single fukk if your entire closet is filled with Gucci loafers and you spend every evening eating prime rib at Morton’s. Unless you are extremely wealthy, which you aren’t, you are not cool with this shyt. Spare me your duck tales.

:francis:
You are Bi-Polar cause you went from “we won 20,000 per share is a lowball price” to “shyts all bad they stole my money I’m hurting and I give up”

and literally NOTHING has changed. All of the reasons this movement started are still valid. If anything we’ve seen a bunch of progress. New rules, investigations, Sec internally beefing, main stream news is talking about stock market corruption on tv everyday.

shyt was never gonna be quick and easy.

Nobody should be losing their livelihood over this.

Seems you miscalculated how much time/money you had to throw at this and now want to apply that anxiety to the masses.

Just sell and go on about your business. You made a bad calculation based on ignorance. :manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you the one always complaining about YouTube nikkas not knowing anything, but you are also the main one posting YouTube videos:beli:

I complained about some YouTube folks. Especially this market gains and finance news. That doesn’t mean I don’t watch others. I have no issue with them. :yeshrug: I find B Hayes and Kennan Grace and Larry Jones entertaining