The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Once in a lifetime opportunity. shyts not gonna pop like a normal stock.

The ramifications of this moment not only changes the market forever but its going to fukk the market up on a whole new level.

So yeah, there's a lot of people from very high places who don't want this shyt to happen. And some (but very few) who do.

It's not easy and it's gonna be rough the whole time until something happens

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honest to God, been thinking of buying more. Just waiting it out to make sure it's not an emotional act on my end and to mentally tell myself that it's money I'm prepared to lose.

Daps
where the link to your store at? You’re obviously struggling with your bidness like you admitted. So post your shyt and get this money.
My business is fine. I’m able to separate this from other things in my life, taking a more nuanced view of things rather than interpreting it as a zero sum game. Perhaps you are satisfied with the rules being changed when the wealthiest players in the game are losing. I am not.

:francis:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I mean all we have to do is hold for a few years and they will cover.
In the mean time nikkas are getting rich every week y'all nikkas buy more stocks to hold

Y'all moves are coordinated and predictable and people are taking advantage of it:francis:

Proof in the pudding of it crashing every time it run up:hubie:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the mean time nikkas are getting rich every week y'all nikkas buy more stocks to hold

Y'all moves are coordinated and predictable and people are taking advantage of it:francis:

Proof in the pudding of it crashing every time it run up:hubie:

i can’t refute anything you said because that’s how I feel. But I still buy. But I know I’m going to likely need out in March/April unless something goes well because I’m going to need bread because I’m moving. But I also don’t want to lighten my position any further. Between this and GME

killacal

Banned
Daps
i can’t even refute anything you said because that’s how I feel. But I still buy. But I know I’m going to likely need out in March/April unless something goes well because I’m going to need bread because I’m moving. But I also don’t want to lighten my position any further. Between this and GME
You always a real one no matter the thread breh:wow:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX

Word to moms I never clicked on the 1st page since it's like 2000 pages. Good looks. :ohhh:

I only ever see dudes kicking it about their current plays and not really giving game on how to invest and how to trade :manny:

Edit:
Other than the OP, it's some basic advice and plays. When people asked questions they kinda got dubbed. I still think we need a thread for newbies to really learn what to do. Not financial advice but resources and game how to do your own DD, essential reading, entry/exit strategies, etc.

Last edited:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Word to moms I never clicked on the 1st page since it's like 2000 pages. Good looks. :ohhh:

I only ever see dudes kicking it about their current plays and not really giving game on how to invest and how to trade :manny:

Edit:
Other than the OP, it's some basic advice and plays. When people asked questions they kinda got dubbed. I still think we need a thread for newbies to really learn what to do. Not financial advice but resources and game how to do your own DD, essential reading, entry/exit strategies, etc.
Come on in to the thread man. Ask questions, we all are always learning. It's just usually the same people in that thread so we kinda just vent about the Market and call out plays we like.