The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

killacal

Banned
Daps
A lot of us just got into the market at the start of the meme stock craze.

Somebody should start a investing 101 thread where the brehs can really learn the rules of the game from each other so we don't have to rely on reddit, Twitter and youtube hype beasts.

That way you don't get caught up in the tribalism and can just learn how to get straight to the real life changing bag.
Can't exploit the brehs if the brehs gain knowledge:wow:
@pawdalaw probably against this too:picard:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I was just making a point, I’m confused on why I needed to mention any of that. And millionaires have been made on tons of shyt this year so.
:yeshrug:

What’s up with the outside looking in talk? The stock is $26 anybody on the outside looking in can easily jump in and join if they want. It’s not like it’s TSLA prices right now.
more so the fud spreading person you decided to quote. A lot of new investors became millionaires as well. Majority of investors still playing with house $. To act like it's only the rich getting rich is false and supportive of fud.

What one thing are you claiming that I cherry picked?
Oh, now you hide your hands, ponzi scheme? Explain How holding has hurt retail?We got hedgies buying Evergrande bonds. And a whole list of other things that you neglected to mention. I provided all I needed to counter your statement. What say you to support yours?

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Can't exploit the brehs if the brehs gain knowledge:wow:
@pawdalaw probably against this too:picard:
Of course you come in here on a red day p*ssy. Since you know so much how much you made off the shyt?
more so the fud spreading person you decided to quote. A lot of new investors became millionaires as well. Majority of investors still playing with house $. To act like it's only the rich getting rich is false and supportive of fud.

Oh, now you hide your hands, ponzi shame? Explain How holding has hurt retail?We got hedgies buying Evergrande bonds. And a whole list of other things that you neglected to mention. I provided all I needed to counter your statement. What say you to support yours?
The nikka you're arguing with got banned from this site for 6 months. It's hard as fukk to get bushed let alone banned from this site...he a terrible poster

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just making a point, I’m confused on why I needed to mention any of that. And millionaires have been made on tons of shyt this year so.
:yeshrug:

What’s up with the outside looking in talk? The stock is $26 anybody on the outside looking in can easily jump in and join if they want. It’s not like it’s TSLA prices right now.

exactly....but hope and a prayer is all we have. Because this can kicking can continue for a long time. And that hold shyt gets old when you see that they can continue to rinse and repeat and add more shares to short.

killacal

Banned
Daps

Oh, now you hide your hands, ponzi scheme? Explain How holding has hurt retail?We got hedgies buying Evergrande bonds. And a whole list of other things that you neglected to mention. I provided all I needed to counter your statement. What say you to support yours?
I never said anything about hurting retail:hhh:

The word retail has never been uttered by me in this thread:mjlol:

So you want me to argue against a point you made up?:francis:

That has been my only point:francis:

Y'all nikkas breaking your back to hold the floor of a Ponzi scheme:francis:

@Kamala Harris posted the GMC stock graph showing that's exactly what's going on, it goes up they cash out, and bet it to go down rinse wash repeat

fukk that gotta do with retail you Twitter finger ass nikka:lolbron:
Refute the chart I'll be waiting:yawn::yawn::yawn:men lie, women lie apes lie numbers don't:snooze:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
exactly....but hope and a prayer is all we have. Because this can kicking can continue for a long time. And that hold shyt gets old when you see that they can continue to rinse and repeat and add more shares to short.

Again, as I've said numerous times, the powers that be won't let you walk away with big money easily, they engage in these practices to shake out demoralized investors, this is a very long hold..Best to ignore it and focus on other streams of revenue/money-making.

I have crypto, tech career and a business to run, I am too busy to worry about AMC dips...

I encourage everyone in here to invest your time and effort to different ways to gain income while the market plays out.

It will keep you sane.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, as I've said numerous times, the powers that be won't let you walk away with big money easily, they engage in these practices to shake out demoralized investors, this is a very long hold..Best to ignore it and focus on other streams of revenue/money-making.

I have crypto, tech career and a business to run, I am too busy to worry about AMC dips...

I encourage everyone in here to invest your time and effort to different ways to gain income while the market plays out.

It will keep you sane.

I'm involved in multiple other things as well....But I can't act like I'm too busy to notice this. I even have it tucked away in a graveyard account with fidelity but I still notice it....The powers that be daily allow other stocks to run up or get smashed down which we can jump in and out of....I salute your resolve for being able to ignore it.

I agree about being involved in other things it does help you stay sane.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This same stuff happens everytime there is a big dip in the stock. Right before the June run up it was like this too. :yeshrug:

that shyt is soft imo.

Unless brehs make 10 racks, what's the point in selling? That regret gone hit hard if this shot ever gets up.

I am crazy to think one of the possibilities is retail giving up and selling, hedge fund buys cheap, THEN they run the price all the way up?? :ohhh: Can somebody tell me if that's a possible scenario?

And I'll be right there with them:mjgrin:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I never said anything about hurting retail:hhh:

The word retail has never been uttered by me in this thread:mjlol:

So you want me to argue against a point you made up?:francis:

That has been my only point:francis:

Y'all nikkas breaking your back to hold the floor of a Ponzi scheme:francis:

@Kamala Harris posted the GMC stock graph showing that's exactly what's going on, it goes up they cash out, and bet it to go down rinse wash repeat

fukk that gotta do with retail you Twitter finger ass nikka:lolbron:
Refute the chart I'll be waiting:yawn::yawn::yawn:men lie, women lie apes lie numbers don't:snooze:

No you didn't:mjlol:

nikka been lying about everything in this thread he can't turn it off now:mjlol:
This is my last reply to you.

You implied that retail was in a ponzi scheme by holding. Retail holding their shares is what broke their system. They have to continuously short as evidenced by the very accurate chart that @Kamala Harris posted.

People are getting Rich, But it is not the hedgies. They struggle with liquidity weekly which is why they bought junk bonds from Evergrande, And we are seeing shares of blockbuster and Sears being used as collateral. Posted screenshot of that also.

Wyckoff method. I posted an article about it a few pages back. We defeated their best strategy by holding. AMC is the highest shorted stock on the exchange. And the only way for them to get out is to buy our shares.

Post one lie and I will cashapp you $100. Otherwise kick rocks.

killacal

Banned
Daps
This is my last reply to you.

You implied that retail was in a ponzi scheme by holding. Retail holding their shares is what broke their system. They have to continuously short as evidenced by the very accurate chart that @Kamala Harris posted.

People are getting Rich, But it is not the hedgies. They struggle with liquidity weekly which is why they bought junk bonds from Evergrande, And we are seeing shares of blockbuster and Sears being used as collateral. Posted screenshot of that also.

Wyckoff method. I posted an article about it a few pages back. We defeated their best strategy by holding. AMC is the highest shorted stock on the exchange. And the only way for them to get out is to buy our shares.

Post one lie and I will cashapp you $100. Otherwise kick rocks.

juelz-talking.gif

2021 Juelz

Trying to explain a ponzi scheme that you don't understand:mjlol:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless brehs make 10 racks, what's the point in selling? That regret gone hit hard if this shot ever gets up.

I am crazy to think one of the possibilities is retail giving up and selling, hedge fund buys cheap, THEN they run the price all the way up?? :ohhh: Can somebody tell me if that's a possible scenario?

And I'll be right there with them:mjgrin:
No way to really tell. The hedge funds are not a monolith. Some are small, some are big. Some are short, some are long :dame:

They are not just trying to fukk us. They are trying to fukk eachother too...

:dame:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
A lot of us just got into the market at the start of the meme stock craze.

Somebody should start a investing 101 thread where the brehs can really learn the rules of the game from each other so we don't have to rely on reddit, Twitter and youtube hype beasts.

That way you don't get caught up in the tribalism and can just learn how to get straight to the real life changing bag.

Already exists

Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion