The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

killacal

Banned
Daps
Just looking at GME’s chart since feb this appears to be exactly what’s happening. shyt looks like a perfect seesaw

0735-EE55-7030-49-D7-8-EFD-C52607-ED8528.jpg
They don't want to hear me tho :wow:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yup, no mention of the billions of shares out there, the incurred costs of doing so for a year. The swiftness in which AMC is becoming cash positive. The numerous rule and regulations to ensure this never happens again. The free, valuable education that hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of investors acquired. Millionaires that have been made. Corruption exposed, many hedgies and banks soon to be defunct...

it really sucks to be some of these folks on the outs looking in. I don't even know why you would quote that message.
This nikka disgusted in the truth being exposed

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Some if y'all are wishy washy as fukk. One month it's " this shyt is going 1M a share", the next it's " if this doesn't squeeze within a few weeks I'm selling". I was getting attacked by some of y'all calling me a troll or an agent for asking questions about the mechanics of the play trying to make sure it was a checkmate yet here y'all are saying you're gonna sell. Y'all let your emotions run your money. What has fundamentally changed to justify the decision of selling?have they covered yet? Is shorting still high? If so then why sell besides emotion? Unless you never truly believed. If so then yes you should sell. But i gotta admit, some of y'all looking funny in the light...
@I Really Mean It

Daps
Yup, no mention of the billions of shares out there, the incurred costs of doing so for a year. The swiftness in which AMC is becoming cash positive. The numerous rule and regulations to ensure this never happens again. The free, valuable education that hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of investors acquired. Millionaires that have been made. Corruption exposed, many hedgies and banks soon to be defunct...

it really sucks to be some of these folks on the outs looking in. I don't even know why you would quote that message.

I was just making a point, I’m confused on why I needed to mention any of that. And millionaires have been made on tons of shyt this year so.
:yeshrug:

What’s up with the outside looking in talk? The stock is $26 anybody on the outside looking in can easily jump in and join if they want. It’s not like it’s TSLA prices right now.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
A lot of us just got into the market at the start of the meme stock craze.

Somebody should start a investing 101 thread where the brehs can really learn the rules of the game from each other so we don't have to rely on reddit, Twitter and youtube hype beasts.

That way you don't get caught up in the tribalism and can just learn how to get straight to the real life changing bag.

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Opportunity cost and those who’ve stretched themselves to thin. In a 7 month timeframe the stock has dropped more than 50%. If you were already on edge that can mentally break you and make you think about other places you could’ve had your money during that time.
Which is why we said from the beginning, put money in you are willing to lose.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Just accepting things for what they are. I won’t deny, though, that I’m finding it difficult to continue believing in this. The other side has too much money, which allows them to wield immense power and influence. The only reason this remains a viable play is because millions of investors stubbornly refuse to sell. Unfortunately, I think hedges have decided to charge it to the game and kick the can in perpetuity.

:francis:

This shyt is taking longer than expected but to me everything is lining up to trigger the MOASS like has been talked about since jump. Between GME NFT dividend possibly dropping or the huge market crash. The crazy high inflation rate, Evergrand and the other Chinese companies crashing, and the overall stock market and crypto dropping it really seems like shyt is lining up to happen sometime soon. Just got to wait for dominoes to continue to fall.
Everybody talks about all these other plays that could be making money while ignoring that none of them are guaranteed and could easily lose money too without near the upside of this play. Damn near the whole market is down so unless somebody timed it perfect or were smart on options chances are they’d have lost money having the money elsewhere.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This shyt is taking longer than expected but to me everything is lining up to trigger the MOASS like has been talked about since jump. Between GME NFT dividend possibly dropping or the huge market crash. The crazy high inflation rate, Evergrand and the other Chinese companies crashing, and the overall stock market and crypto dropping it really seems like shyt is lining up to happen sometime soon. Just got to wait for dominoes to continue to fall.
Everybody talks about all these other plays that could be making money while ignoring that none of them are guaranteed and could easily lose money too without near the upside of this play. Damn near the whole market is down so unless somebody timed it perfect or were smart on options chances are they’d have lost money having the money elsewhere.
Agreed. We have the highest year over year inflation reported ever. Something gonna give soon

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This nikka disgusted in the truth being exposed
I've always invited naysayers to discuss anything respectfully. But when you come into a thread with hundreds of variables and cherry pick one thing and call it truth you're not being genuine.

Would haedgies still be shorting had we not held?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Something is up for real. Now in the superstonks and AMC rooms on Reddit it’s basically become a full on FUD attack on AMC. Any positive comments are being attacked hardcore and they’re trying to paint AMC as a scam. Seems coordinated. Add on how hard it’s dropping today and something definitely seems fishy.
And now already MSM articles shytting on AMC as well. With all the stocks that have been falling they single in on AMC and try to write it off as dead. All with the exact same messaging as the shills are attacking Superstonks and AMC forums on Reddit. Definitely seems coordinated.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
And now already MSM articles shytting on AMC as well. With all the stocks that have been falling they single in on AMC and try to write it off as dead. All with the exact same messaging as the shills are attacking Superstonks and AMC forums on Reddit. Definitely seems coordinated.
They did the same thing prior to June runup. Not trying to say it's happening. Bit Citadel increased there calls also.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
See Gme run up at end of day? There was posts on Reddit about shares needing to be bought by December 10th. Proved that cycle theory true. Price was purposely driven down ahead.

q4 is generally big for Gme, and they still got a nft announcement to make.

for shorts in general, that doj stuff is bad news. When stuff like that leaks, case has been worked on for a while. Reddit called this Evergrande, general stock and crypto market downturns. Retail is far from done.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I've always invited naysayers to discuss anything respectfully. But when you come into a thread with hundreds of variables and cherry pick one thing and call it truth you're not being genuine.

Would haedgies still be shorting had we not held?
What one thing are you claiming that I cherry picked?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
See Gme run up at end of day? There was posts on Reddit about shares needing to be bought by December 10th. Proved that cycle theory true. Price was purposely driven down ahead.

q4 is generally big for Gme, and they still got a nft announcement to make.

for shorts in general, that doj stuff is bad news. When stuff like that leaks, case has been worked on for a while.
And anyone who bought that dip to 150 made money :banderas: