The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
i can’t refute anything you said because that’s how I feel. But I still buy. But I know I’m going to likely need out in March/April unless something goes well because I’m going to need bread because I’m moving. But I also don’t want to lighten my position any further. Between this and GME

You always a real one no matter the thread breh:wow:

I’ll never understand the mentality of people who come here to ridicule brehs making an earnest attempt to get bread. shyt is weird.

:francis:

Loser, hater shyt. Its in their blood, daddy was a ho ass nikka n shyt
This is all you need to see, hater says "buy and hold" is a ponzi scheme, when that was the strategy from the jump. Latches onto another breh expressing doubt by calling him a real nykka.

It be yo own people brehs. We said it would come from every angle when shyt got real.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is all you need to see, hater says "buy and hold" is a ponzi scheme, when that was the strategy from the jump. Latches onto another breh expressing doubt by calling him a real nykka.

It be yo own people brehs. We said it would come from every angle when shyt got real.

? I ain’t sugar coating this bs. We are here because we hope it hit but it’s still just a hope. Anything else is just bs. Buying and holding for the next 3 years is definitely not what we thought this movement would be.

in all honesty blind faith in this bs isn’t even realistic at this point. Unless you have no issue just waiting. Which to me isn’t even patience especially considering some people involved literally haven’t invested in anything else and only know this.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
? I ain’t sugar coating this bs. We are here because we hope it hit but it’s still just a hope. Anything else is just bs. Buying and holding for the next 3 years is definitely not what we thought this movement would be.

in all honesty blind faith in this bs isn’t even realistic at this point. Unless you have no issue just waiting. Which to me isn’t even patience especially considering some people involved literally haven’t invested in anything else and only know this.

But think about this way, 3 years is nothing if you have a higher chance of getting a big payout that can set you up for the next 30 years....

Everyone has different financial priorities but holding is easier trying to dip in and out of a stock....

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

Breh, I've been riding with you since dude tried to put you on the "list". I spoke up about it then. And I will always speak what I feel is the truth. That QUOTE wasn't a personal attack towards you.

I wouldn't call it "blind faith" shyt is legit playing out exactly how we said it would.

A few things we all agreed on. They can't kick the can forever, their liquidity would diminish, fud from all angles, a market crash, price being dropped super low. All of that is preparation for the big price jumps. I was on the fence in November. We all have been at various times. But too many events keep pushing me forward. Not telling you to share the same sentiment as me, just asking you to reflect back on some of your stronger posts.

When a troll with no skin in the game comes in slanging shyt, I hope you would at least reflect on the info that made you buy in, that encouraged you to keep buying and what led you to think that something is there.

You are not a pawn breh, you said you was a rider. But if you decide to bow out, do it gracefully. Don't provide ammo for them folk. They don't want to see you get money.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Doom and gloom in here is exhausting.

From jump we acknowledged all of what’s playing out would happen.

It’s taken longer than expected, but if you make a bunch of money what’s the difference between waiting a couple more months.

Yea you feel like you are missing out on other plays, but you only know about those plays because they already played out.

If you got a play you feel you can get in and out of, and time multiple rips around the market then come back to AMC just before Moass. Go for it.

Reality is, it’s not that simple and you are just as likely to lose money and miss the moass.

You obviously should have some non fukkery investments just chillin. But for this fukkery trading shyt, chasing will get you clapped up. Gotta pick a play and stick with it till it’s over.

Im accumulating shares like a MF. Even if this just goes back to $70 I’m getting paid. That would be a 100% increase from here and would be a great return for 6-12 months of waiting. Free fukkin money and all have to do is wait. Can’t think of any better place to put some money right now.