The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They successfully scared me lol. Let this his $40 again. I’m selling my 140 shares and moving on

Dip when the DoJ gets involved brehs.

It’s not like they decided to step in yesterday when the news broke. Obviously the Feds don’t get involved until they have a slam dunk case and from what I’ve read, the SEC can’t do anything when it comes to charges so there’s speculation that GG was doing his job in the background (which he should, not updating everyone on Twitter smh), by feeding info to the DoJ.

Only time will tell if the DoJ is about that action on gettin those capital gains and ending the illegal short selling or protect the billionaires.

Don’t forget Ken Griffin swoopin Biden’s top Secret Service agent David Cho to work for him. Protecting himself so he doesn’t get Epsteined by denying his rich investors from withdrawing their money?

full

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why do people want me to repost a new list?

And what else have I said in the thread?

@pawdalaw, @MeachTheMonster and other important voices:

If you want me to stop, I'll stop.

Reply with a vote please.
Honestly it don’t matter breh. If dudes can’t identify and navigate Fud at this point, that’s on them.

I appreciate your effort bud dudes gone out themselves either way, fukk em :manny:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
The homie been locked out of his Twitter for a few days. Why would they silence him? What is a good acronym for the opposite of fud?