The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Do you know how many rich people got even richer shorting this shyt every time it ran up knowing you all would hold the floor anyways. Then throw money on it to go back up because.... The first point:laff::laff:

Y'all ignorance turned this stock into a Ponzi scheme just by holding:mjlol::mjlol:

Just looking at GME’s chart since feb this appears to be exactly what’s happening. shyt looks like a perfect seesaw

0735-EE55-7030-49-D7-8-EFD-C52607-ED8528.jpg

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Just looking at GME’s chart since feb this appears to be exactly what’s happening. shyt looks like a perfect seesaw

0735-EE55-7030-49-D7-8-EFD-C52607-ED8528.jpg
Yup, no mention of the billions of shares out there, the incurred costs of doing so for a year. The swiftness in which AMC is becoming cash positive. The numerous rule and regulations to ensure this never happens again. The free, valuable education that hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of investors acquired. Millionaires that have been made. Corruption exposed, many hedgies and banks soon to be defunct...

it really sucks to be some of these folks on the outs looking in. I don't even know why you would quote that message.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some if y'all are wishy washy as fukk. One month it's " this shyt is going 1M a share", the next it's " if this doesn't squeeze within a few weeks I'm selling". I was getting attacked by some of y'all calling me a troll or an agent for asking questions about the mechanics of the play trying to make sure it was a checkmate yet here y'all are saying you're gonna sell. Y'all let your emotions run your money. What has fundamentally changed to justify the decision of selling?have they covered yet? Is shorting still high? If so then why sell besides emotion? Unless you never truly believed. If so then yes you should sell. But i gotta admit, some of y'all looking funny in the light...

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Some if y'all are wishy washy as fukk. One month it's " this shyt is going 1M a share", the next it's " if this doesn't squeeze within a few weeks I'm selling". I was getting attacked by some of y'all calling me a troll or an agent for asking questions about the mechanics of the play trying to make sure it was a checkmate yet here y'all are saying you're gonna sell. Y'all let your emotions run your money. What has fundamentally changed to justify the decision of selling?have they covered yet? Is shorting still high? If so then why sell besides emotion? Unless you never truly believed. If so then yes you should sell. But i gotta admit, some of y'all looking funny in the light...
This same stuff happens everytime there is a big dip in the stock. Right before the June run up it was like this too. :yeshrug:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Pressure makes diamonds or pieces of rock, I've been keeping up the positivity and kicking the FUD back but there are some new investors in here who broke the primary rule in investing, "Only invest in what you can afford to lose"..

I tell you what they are doing, they are tied to their phone, checking the stock every 10 minutes looking for triple digit returns. Then they vent off pure emotion in this thread....

Vet investors such as myself have iron wills and will not sell because we understand the market...

We are all grown here and investments are for the big boys and girls...

Don't like the play? Leave and hit FanDuel to get those fast gains...

Otherwise, the pissing and moaning is for little kids, not for alleged grown men.

Smarten up!

Daps

Opportunity cost and those who’ve stretched themselves to thin. In a 7 month timeframe the stock has dropped more than 50%. If you were already on edge that can mentally break you and make you think about other places you could’ve had your money during that time.

Daps
You throwing in the towel? :damn::lupe:
Nah. Just accepting things for what they are. I won’t deny, though, that I’m finding it difficult to continue believing in this. The other side has too much money, which allows them to wield immense power and influence. The only reason this remains a viable play is because millions of investors stubbornly refuse to sell. Unfortunately, I think hedges have decided to charge it to the game and kick the can in perpetuity.

:francis: