The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
This is chess, beating the richest people in the world at their own game doesn't happen with just a couple of moves. Convincing me to throw in the towel on a big money play isn't going to be easy also.

These developments strengthen my resolve. Not a knock on you, but I would unfollow the thread if it left me feeling like you described.

Nah, you're right breh. I just needed to vent a litle :pachaha:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Investigations into hf
I see this as a great development. Folks have been clamoring for damn near every Gov. Agency to get involved since they took the buy button away. I believe this is an announcement that an investigation has been ongoing. The feds ain't gonna elude to anything until they have a case built.

This year alone has been more whistle-blower payouts than the whole history of the game. And if the creator of pfof (Bernie Madoff) can die in prison then that provides some hope that we will see some justice.

They may be doing this to pull a VW/Porsche which would still make this journey well worth it.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I got more on the line. I just don’t intend to spend another year watching these criminals manipulate my money and go unpunished by the SEC. Call me naive, but I have far too much respect for myself to endure that a second time. I’m new to this and learned my lesson.

NFA

:yeshrug:

where the link to your store at? You’re obviously struggling with your bidness like you admitted. So post your shyt and get this money.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know everything seems like “just another thing”

But I think the DOJ story is a big deal. Just a year ago you couldn’t even get anyone to say the phrase”predatory short selling”.

Not to say that this will cause a squeeze, but this type of thing is exactly what the AMC/GME movement has been clamoring for

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

But I think the DOJ story is a big deal. Just a year ago you couldn’t even get anyone to say the phrase”predatory short selling”.

Not to say that this will cause a squeeze, but this type of thing is exactly what the AMC/GME movement has been clamoring for
Something is up for real. Now in the superstonks and AMC rooms on Reddit it’s basically become a full on FUD attack on AMC. Any positive comments are being attacked hardcore and they’re trying to paint AMC as a scam. Seems coordinated. Add on how hard it’s dropping today and something definitely seems fishy.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I see this as a great development. Folks have been clamoring for damn near every Gov. Agency to get involved since they took the buy button away. I believe this is an announcement that an investigation has been ongoing. The feds ain't gonna elude to anything until they have a case built.

This year alone has been more whistle-blower payouts than the whole history of the game. And if the creator of pfof (Bernie Madoff) can die in prison then that provides some hope that we will see some justice.

They may be doing this to pull a VW/Porsche which would still make this journey well worth it.
Yes great development, but I want results, implementation

Until then it's all :manny:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Something is up for real. Now in the superstonks and AMC rooms on Reddit it’s basically become a full on FUD attack on AMC. Any positive comments are being attacked hardcore and they’re trying to paint AMC as a scam. Seems coordinated. Add on how hard it’s dropping today and something definitely seems fishy.

seen posts on SS of people saying they sold all their AMC and went all in on GME

Looks like the HFS are trying to pay off one side and not both.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

You see it.
Damn, y’all boys down bad bad.:mjlol:
The entire global economy is down. And we are hedged against it.

Yes great development, but I want results, implementation

Until then it's all :manny:
Simulate & Trade is the only youtuber I watch, but this video by Lou is a reiterating of what we've been saying... No one thing is going to beat the final boss. You gotta keep stacking damage. The title says it all.