The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Pull out for what? :dwillhuh: I only got $550 worth. That ain't shyt, might as well keep that lil change in
I got more on the line. I just don’t intend to spend another year watching these criminals manipulate my money and go unpunished by the SEC. Call me naive, but I have far too much respect for myself to endure that a second time. I’m new to this and learned my lesson.

NFA

:yeshrug:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I got a
^^^

Expound for my simple mind :coffee:
Fud! That post needs to be deleted. The twitter account is a gme elitist. Who shyts on AMC because he feels like it has taken away shine from GME. No one gives a fukk about Epstein! He's a dead pedo. Check his post history. He spends more time shyting on AMC than building up gme.

Months back we all agreed that there would be extreme fud. Some folks are doing exactly what they said they wouldn't do. Move smartly for your individual circumstance.

Either hold or sell, win or lose we knew there would come a time like this. falsehoods and truths would be hard to decipher, That time is now. I'm holding my nuts! Until further notice.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I appreciate the drop of course, but man, it feels like nothing ever comes of this type of stuff

I think we have to hope that the DRS GME movement can be the trigger that sets this off

This is chess, beating the richest people in the world at their own game doesn't happen with just a couple of moves. Convincing me to throw in the towel on a big money play isn't going to be easy also.

These developments strengthen my resolve. Not a knock on you, but I would unfollow the thread if it left me feeling like you described.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This is chess, beating the richest people in the world at their own game doesn't happen with just a couple of moves. Convincing me to throw in the towel on a big money play isn't going to be easy also.

These developments strengthen my resolve. Not a knock on you, but I would unfollow the thread if it left me feeling like you described.
thank you
We just have to wait that's all